[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why was season 9 such crap?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Dobster.jpg (19 KB, 412x232) Image search: [Google]
Dobster.jpg
19 KB, 412x232
why was season 9 such crap?
>>
>>67481195
started to suck with season 5 for me.
>>
>>67481195

Dobby needs her ass fucked, IMHO.
>>
because they left off with a cliffhanger, and only really came back cuz the fans cried about it
>>
>>67481235
change that: season 4. eating the dog and all.
>>
>>67481195
The first episode sucked but the last 5 were good. What didn't you like about them?
>>
>>67481463
there were some good laughs just felt like it was all about advancing the plot.
>>
>>67481195

The dinner one was goat, the fuck are you smoking?
>>
>Nobu: I hearudu you are furiendus with mareverusu daredevisu
>Foggy: I never heard of Matt Murdock, please don't hurt me!
>Nobu: I see, i thinku i wiru have to punishu you to make you speaku
*screen blacks out*
>Nobu: Oh... Foggy-san!
*moans from both of them*
>Nobu: Where have your learuned such darku arutusu, Foggy-san?
>Foggy: NETFLIX's Marvel's Daredevil teached some stuff
>>
>>67481275
She needs to get KEBABED tbf
>>
>>67482573

She needs to get JEFFED.
>>
It's been tired for years now.
>>
Drink the piss gently from my loving piss
>>
>>67481195
i thought season 9 was funny
>>
>>67481195
eh, it was better than season 8
great show anyways
>>
>>67481299
that part is funny
and the wedding episode is one of the bests imo
>>
File: 1432004479995.jpg (31 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
1432004479995.jpg
31 KB, 320x239
>>67481299
The wedding is the peak of the show and it would have been a perfect ending. Season 5 is alright.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.