[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE OUR MOMS HAVE THE SAME NAME, IM GONNA STOP FIGHTING YOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 600x300
DUDE OUR MOMS HAVE THE SAME NAME, IM GONNA STOP FIGHTING YOU NOW
fuck you Zach and dont give me that bullshit it was cause he saw he was human, like batman, Batman would not have just stopped fighting him when he heard his fucking mothers name and have a Veitnam style flashback, and the fact that they never clarify that he has these horrible fears of his past in a ptsd way proves my point.
>>
>>67480894

stfu nerd :^)
>>
is this movie really that bad, or is all this negative PR a very successful smear by Marvel/Disney?
>>
File: 1385286818720.gif (3 MB, 353x209) Image search: [Google]
1385286818720.gif
3 MB, 353x209
>YOU'RE NO GOD, YOU'RE NOT EVEN A MAN
>m-martha
>DUDE OUR MOTHERS HAVE THE SAME NAME LMAO
>LETS TEAM UP
>>
>>67480894
>the fact that they never clarify that he has these horrible fears of his past in a ptsd way proves my point
You didn't actually see the movie though
>>
>>67480937
It really is that bad. I don't like Marvel's trash, but this is another level of shit.
>>
>>67480955
4chan has convinced me not to watch this capeshit

>>67480937
In any case, it's worked
>>
>>67480937
If you look at the Rottentomatoes scores as an indicator of quality (30% meaning a 3/10 movie)
No its not that bad.

Its got some good elements but overall its a mess.
>>
This complain and the complaint about batman killing are the telltale signs of a marvel shill. The movie was shit, but both of these things are easily explaiend.
>>
>martha

>say that again
>>
>>67480937
Its pretty bad, as far as story-telling.

If you are a big fan of video game cut scenes, wait about 1 and 1/2 hours and it will have action at the point in the movie that you will probably like, but if you want a story, nope.
>>
>>67480999

probably trolling but for those too stupid to realise thats not how RT works. It just means 30% of the critics liked it, ie gave it a 7/10 or higher
>>
batman
the best detective in the world
with prep time
did not figure out that superman had parents including a mom named martha

lois lane in mos did

bravo snyder
>>
30% isn't even bad. It's a solid, solid number. Extremely solid, I'd even say.
>>
>superman "dies"
>Batman now acting like he was his best friend all along
>>
>>67481053
I'm not trolling. That post was in direct reference to the people here who view RT as an overall score for movie quality.
>>
>>67481165
lol no he wasn't. He was just standin in the funeral chatting with WW.
>>
>>67481165
>literally tries to kill him
>5 minutes later
>I'm your son's friend.
>I failed him in life, I won't fail him in death.

Zach really is a hack.
>>
>>67480894
Oh, holy shit!! They are brothers!
>>
>>67481254
that's the point of the joke jesus...
>>
>>67480894
You're saying that when the world's greatest detective figured out that he was duped by an autistic Lex Luthor, that he was just gonna keep on trying to kill Superman?
>>
>>67481498
exactly my thoughts.
>>
>>67481323
No, it's not
>>
I liked this scene. MARTHA INTENSIFIES.
>>
>>67480894

batman literally dedicates his life KILLING superman
>>
>>67480894
I guess /tv/ really is the board with the lowest iq
>>
>>67481498

how was he duped by luthor?
>>
>>67480894

only idiots think Batman stopped fighting Supes because their mothers share names, he stopped fighting Supes because he learned that he had a mother, that he grew up among humans
>>
>>67480937
The shills have found out you can't promote anything online, so they just smear the competition.

All of the haters and critics against it are literally marvel shills. Marvel was about to be put out of business by a 100% RT DC movie, so they pulled out all the stops.
>>
Why didnt superman talk to him? He was literally face to face, quick help me save my mom before he pushed him like bitch
>>
I thought this was a good scene.
>>
>>67482421
Yeah, it's so obvious. He thought he was slaying a god, but realized he was murdering a man.

This pleb filter movie really brought out the retards
>>
>>67482421

So? BvS Batman has killed humans. Why would he spare Superman, who's far more dangerous, human or not?
>>
File: this-nigga.jpg (50 KB, 500x652) Image search: [Google]
this-nigga.jpg
50 KB, 500x652
>>67480991
>letting any board on 4chan convince you to do anything
>>
I'm pretty sure the point was that made him realize Superman was more human than he thought.
>>
Im going to post snippets from both movie reviews

>"intellectually obscure and inordinately long ... a film out of control"

>" and it isn’t thinking, either. It’s obedience."

>"and the ambitious hacks who make them, have no evident motive beyond their own aggrandizement."

>"is a disaster because it is much too abstract"

>"morally pretentious, intellectually obscure and inordinately long ... a film out of control"

>"big, beautiful, but plodding"

>"A dour, disdainful demeanor, plus a gluttony of complex plot twists, dissipates most of the contact high."

>"a film that is so dull, it even dulls our interest in the effects for the sake of which the director has allowed it to become dull"

>"A near-total drag"
>>
>>67482706
one is Batman vs Superman
What is the other movie, /tv/?
>>
>>67482454
Stay mad DCuck. Blaming other people for mistakes literally makes you a shit human being who can own up to mistakes.

Kill yourself
>>
>>67482706
filtered shitty opinions for facts
>>"intellectually ...out of control"
>" and it isn’t..obedience."
>"and the ambitious..motive beyond their own aggrandizement."
>it is..abstract"
>>"morally ..., intellectually...out of control"
>"big, beautiful"
>>"complex plot twists, ... contact high."
>complete retard
>i'm learning words
>>
>>67480894
>They're trying to make a meme out of this heart wrenching culmination moment of ultimate cape kinography
Marvel plebs disgust me.
>>
>Lex has a picture of WW from a century ago
>WW wants this picture
>Instead of actually having a plan on how to get it, like Bruce does, she just rocks up at the party.
>She steals Bruce's datamining device but pauses JUST LONG ENOUGH for Bruce to know she took it.
>later she returns it and says she couldn't crack it because dude lmao military encryption.
>You've never met a womyn like me!

So literally the first time we see WW she is established as an attention seeking, vain and clueless thief. I can't wait for the WW chick flick with the love triangle and the HEROIC and MYSTERIOUS main character.
>>
>that speech that lex gives at his party
was it autism
>>
>>67482990
I think she's more genuinely curious as to why Bruce is trying to datamine Lex. You're right about the plan thing though, but WW doesn't strike me as a schemer anyway.
>>
>>67483289
100%
>>
>>67484105
She flat out said her reason for taking the device was because she thought Lex had a picture of her.

That's why Bruce messages her later about it.
>>
>>67484379
I was responding to why she "pauses long enough for Bruce to know". She was looking to see who came looking for the device.
>>
>>67484527
It's okay to admit you're wrong btw
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.