[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the "best" and "worst" Channel Awesome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Kickassia.jpg (728 KB, 694x1031) Image search: [Google]
Kickassia.jpg
728 KB, 694x1031
What are the "best" and "worst" Channel Awesome films?
>>
>Best
Spoony's meltdown

>Worst
Spoony leaving TGWTG
>>
>>67479090
Were those films?
>>
>Best (wew lad)
Anything Brad has ever made.

>Worst
That fucking self fellating abomination Linkara made.

I'm amazed anything could get worse than what Doug Walker made, but Linkara managed it.
>>
>>67479394
>That fucking self fellating abomination Linkara made.
>I'm amazed anything could get worse than what Doug Walker made, but Linkara managed it.

Worse than To Boldly Flee?
>>
>>67479650

It really is. It's amazing how bad it is.
>>
>>67479394
>content
Spoony > Brad

>person
Brad > Spoony
>>
>>67478556
The worst is Linkara's trainwreck of a movie.

There is no best.
>>
>>67479780
How is Spoony's content better than Brad's when Spoony's content doesn't exist?
>>
>>67479932
Brad doesn't really use The Cinema Snob character since he got thin and fucked a bunch of tumblr-sluts.

I'm betting he's the next one of them to jewwario himself.

Spoony on the other hand gets to fondle a titty-monster on the regular. He'll be alright, lads.
>>
>>67480010

Fuck Spoony, he's a slimy kike that doesn't even make videos anymore yet still takes Patreon shekels from his autistic excuse making fanbase. I hope he and April both get raped by a pack of wild niggers and then shot.
>>
Best:
Nostalgia Critic's The Room review

Worst:
Everything else
>>
>>67480130
Fuck off Nostalgia Faggot was never good.
>>
>>67478556
all of them are the best
>>
File: 1436222807662.jpg (3 MB, 1070x5726) Image search: [Google]
1436222807662.jpg
3 MB, 1070x5726
>>67478556
I'm still impressed how decent the Cinema Snob movie is, it is an actual honest simple movie and not a youtube video pretending to be the greatest shit ever like the one cockslut made.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 478x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 478x308
>>67478556
I always liked the concept of Kickassia (the invasion of a micronation) but the execution was terrible especially due to the people who made it.

The dictator of Molossia seems like a pretty cool guy.
>>
so brad once attempted suicide

>hurr my perfect life of nonstop pussy and cocaine was briefly interrupted by a one time lapse in judgment over a failed relationship and I suddenly felt a bit sad ... so I took a few too many pills .... and spent the next few days in the lap of luxury to recover
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-TBvf9iCes
>>
>>67481964
You ever think maybe he was trying to fill some fucked up holes in his life with those whores and cocaine?
>>
>>67479287
they were Drama
>>
>>67482992
Kino
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.