[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the war was lost the treaty signed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: nevermind.png (1 MB, 1281x715) Image search: [Google]
nevermind.png
1 MB, 1281x715
the war was lost
the treaty signed
>>
I WAS NOT KEKED
>>
>>67478610
THE LULZ WERE MINE
>>
>>67478475
dragons in the north?
>>
>ice and fire

pottery
>>
THE BOARD WAS LOST
THE REDDIT POST SIGNED
I WAS NOT BANNED
I MADE 4KEKS CRY
I WAS NOT BANNED
THOUGH MAN CHILDREN TRIED
I POST AMONG YOU
WELL DISGUISED!
>>
>Ray, my grandfather told me you can discover everything you need to know about everything by looking at your hands. I've been looking at mine all my life, every day since I was 5, and you know what I've just realized? They're fucking feet.
>>
>>67479743
>tits and dragons
>>
File: 145809172592.jpg (61 KB, 300x388) Image search: [Google]
145809172592.jpg
61 KB, 300x388
>>67478475
Is that Darth Maul?
>>
>>67479966
>Frank
>bad guy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKrhgVFTI6I

yeah the new promo is pretty boring
>>
>>67480738
Whose acting will be the worst this season? Any bets?
>>
can't get over how shitty the Night King's design is
>>
>>67480047
Frostmaul
>>
>>67481703
Brienne
>>
>>67483277
The only reason I'll continue watching the show is the hope of Westeros getting annally raped by the Others and Brienne ending up having a brutal death.
>>
>>67481703
Prob Sansa
>>
>>67479966
>The common apophthegm is that chaos is a pit. But it's not a pit. It's a ladder. Caspere knew this.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.