[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Most Redpilled Student Film EVER?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
This is a must watch. Tired of yuppie student films as a film student myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCiOIZSYM5k
>>
Reddit.

Go there, stay there, and take your crappy community college shit with you.
>>
>>67478167
stay mad cuck. If you're triggered go back to your 'le safe space'
>>
>>67478188
The safe space meme is my favorite considering you stormfronters only hang out with people who are entirely like minded.
>>
Doesn't it feel weird to you to keep using "redpilled" after the second brother came out as a tranny?
>>
women arnt funny
>>
File: 1458856858625.gif (998 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1458856858625.gif
998 KB, 500x375
>>67478107
>western politics

>western culture in genral
>>
File: 1458752247563.jpg (79 KB, 579x539) Image search: [Google]
1458752247563.jpg
79 KB, 579x539
>>67478107
>le "redpill"
>>
>>67478400
The West NEEDS Islam tbqh
>>
How was that redpilled at all?

It's also really bad even for a student film.
>>
>>67478532
coalburner blinde can't meaningfully dispute based brunettes points

uncle tom where the whyte wimmin at is pretty dull in the head and has a degenerate mole on his nose.
>>
>>67478107
is the picture implying that she can barely walk because the bbc was too big?
>>
>>67478791
black men treat white women poorly and only use them as pieces of meat. Also are abusive (see Chris Brown)
>>
The sound is fucking horrendous. First sign of an amateur film. Most probably recorded with the onboard mic.
>>
>>67478871
Yeah the sound is awful. Talent not half bad though and there are some decent shot choices.
>>
>>67479097
both of those statements are entirely incorrect
>>
>Rolls 2d6 in some DnD looking game

"Yeah?"
"Yeah!"
"Ha ha ha"

Turned it off. Kick this shitter out of school.
>>
File: (205).png (68 KB, 698x659) Image search: [Google]
(205).png
68 KB, 698x659
>as a film student myself
>>
So, this is a student film project?

Looks and sounds worse than a fucking Shane Dawson video.

Proof film school is the biggest waste of time known to man.
>>
>>67478107
Fuck off shill
>>
>going to film school
>>
>>67478477
nah. they just need to chill. they have been ruling the world since rome and yet somehow manage to make themselves miserable. i really dont understand.
>>
>>67478107
>as a film student myself.

Give him a break guys, he's differently abled
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dyGz4pw-iQc
>>
>>67478107
It's a self-important yuppie film student tries to trick people into watching his garbage freshman project episode.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.