[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>make a 4 hour movie >still fuck up the pacing BRAVO SNYDER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: asian superman.jpg (58 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
asian superman.jpg
58 KB, 400x400
>make a 4 hour movie
>still fuck up the pacing

BRAVO SNYDER
>>
>>67475418

It wasn't as bad in Man of Steel, but it still had those shit cuts from scene to scene.

Each scene didn't really follow the one before it and it jumped around wayy to much in BvS. Each scene was so short and then suddenly you're somewhere else watching another plot unfold.
>>
It's two and a half
>>
>>67476013
So with shower and toilet breaks it adds up to 4
>>
>>67476177
Retard
>>
>>67475418
ayyyyyyy

bug people
>>
>>67475418
It needed more dream sequences.

What happened to Batman's parents?
>>
>>67476200
eurofags are so salty about not having scheduled intermissions

how do you hold your diarrhea in for 2 hours straight? it must be agony
>>
>>67476430
Are on vocation.
>>
>>67476469
>diarrhea
Pour American bottoms, you can't even pop down to the NHS for some antibiotics and an enema every time you have a tummy ache. Don't even have a queen to foot the bill for your bum troubles. Pour Amuricuns.
>>
>>67476298
Wtf was that? I dont read the comics.
>>
>>67476662
i have no idea but it was in the movie
>>
>>67476298
i almost walked out of the theater when the trailer scene from there just turned out to be a dream

superman never did a single immoral thing the entire movie. where's the conflict, snyder?
>>
>>67476662
It's a reference to Attack of the Clones (Geonosians), Snyder is cleverly showing that his movie was always meant to be shit
>>
>>67477018
Well he did break Batman's car because he heard him talking shit at a party. That's not very nice.
>>
>still fuck up the pacing
Are you implying longer movies are less likely to be poorly paced?
>>
>>67477375
oh right

tbqh i can barely remember anything from the movie, and i saw it thursday
>>
>>67476662

Given the dream sequence was supposed to be after Darkseid comes and influences Superman to the point of him being completely evil, I assumed they were some of Darkseid's minions and Darkseid himself was on earth, just somewhere else
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.