[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Eisenberg was going to play Jimmy Olsen >They were ac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1255.jpg (100 KB, 841x481) Image search: [Google]
1255.jpg
100 KB, 841x481
>Eisenberg was going to play Jimmy Olsen
>They were actually thinking about getting Cranston for Lex Luthor or other old bald guys

>Nah let's secretly kill Olsen and get Eisenberg for Lex!

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DEFEND THIS FUCKING HACK?!?

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/25/batman-v-superman-jimmy-olsen
>>
Why couldn't Billy Zane play Lex?
>>
Told you Zack was a hack
>>
If Cranston played Luthor wasting Cranston as Luthor would have made the movie even worse.
>>
I thought that they made Jimmy Olsen a girl in Man of Steel?
>>
Who was the guy with the no legs people were speculating on earlier? He had green screen shoes and material on the lower part of his legs.
>>
>>67474694
Random guy who gets crippled by the Wayne building falling in MoS. Blames Wayne and especially Supes for it. Sets off a bomb.
>>
>>67474500
Eisenberg plays Lex Jr. So maybe they can actually cast the actual Lex we fucking need.
>>
>>67474802
Oh ok
>>
Olsen was the C.I.A agent
>>
>>67474902

They can kill him off and then have his dad show up
>>
>>67475573

but the movie made money so why change anything

:^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.