[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you name a single thing wrong with this film other than that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Can you name a single thing wrong with this film other than that it's popular or it's "reddit"?
>>
Story was rather forced.
No point in sympathy for those bitches in white.
Boring as hell MC.
Strong independed old asian woman vs neo nazis.
Other guys change of heart was too fast.
Going back was retarded on so many levels.
It brought up a cancerous fanbase, that believes there is really nothing wrong with the movie.
And just to make sure. All in all I liked it.
>>
In a world where gasoline and water are scarce everyone is inexplicably driving fuel guzzling monstrosities which go through coolant like a Catholic priest through altar boys.
>>
>>67474495
>film called mad max
>a fucking ugly old handless cunt is the main charatcer
>>
its kind of disjointed, very little character development and background on the war boys and joe himself
>>
>>67474714
was it ever even suggested that there is still a fuel shortage? i think its just water in this one
>>
>>67474823
Literally the first 20 seconds:
>"We are killing for gasoline"
>>
>>67474650
>>67474714
>>67474740
>>67474746
>>67474823
>>67474885
here is your replay
>>
>>67474650

>Story was rather forced.

It's a movie...
>>
>>67474885
eh, they never showed anyone collecting spilled gasoline though
>>
File: 1438351454235.jpg (647 KB, 1007x1462) Image search: [Google]
1438351454235.jpg
647 KB, 1007x1462
It's the best film I've seen in years and easily the best cinema experience I've ever had especially the most I've enjoyed repeated viewing of the same film but one thing I would say is the pacing of the third act kinda kills the vibe. It picks up again with the final chase ofcourse but most of my home viewings have ended at or had me just skip through meeting the old bats in the desert. Frankly had it just been one long car chase action scene from beginning to end I'd have been perfectly happy.

Other things that prevent the film being utterly perfect. The CGI engine tear is pretty shit and even though I was working at sea and not around for the feminism nonsense that haters pushed on this movie some of the scenes between the old bats and especially the schlanger girl were a bit too cringe.

Best soundtrack of this millenium.
>>
>>67474947
I don't think anyone spilled any in a way that was recoverable. The guy with the metal nose did account for every unit consumed.
>>
Most fags who don't like it are just pissy that Max didn't single handedly murder everybody and that Furiosa was a capable female character, which threatened their pathetic shred of masculinity
>>
>>67474714
>Reply
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA3y2HxJzps

>"So lemme get this straight. Its the dystopian future and nobody has gas, but everybody is driving around in cars? I DON'T GET IT 2 STARS."

Classic.
>>
The ending promised an unmitigated disaster as they stopped conserving water and let all the wild mob come spilling up into the delicate vegetation. In a week, maybe two all their hard-grown plants will be trampled or uprooted and eaten and they'll probably be out of water. Even if they don't run out of water, a source that large combined with the fact they just destroyed their own military might? Yeah, those ladies will be wishing they only had to deal with Joe's warty dick once a new warlord rolls into town and Rape-Con 5000 starts up.

No fucking wonder Max was getting the hell out of there as quickly as possible.
>>
>>67474495
The entire movie is the last 15 minutes of the Road Warrior

The Road Warrior is a fantastic film, and the 15 minute highway chase is the perfect way to end it, but taking the last 15 minutes of the Road Warrior and turning it into a 2 hour film is excessive

Also I liked the fact that there was only 2 guns in the Road Warrior and 10 bullets total, meanwhile Max and Furiosa had an entire arsenal of weapons and bullets in Fury Road
>>
>>67475035
Furiosa made the 'EVIL NAZI REGIME' seem pretty chill, the fact that a former female slave could rise through the ranks like that shows a tolerant and progressive mindset.

But of course they were practicing eugenics so EVIL EVIL EVIL.
>>
>>67475213
>they were practicing eugenics
It looks like they could have done with some eugenics. They were practising polygamy.
>>
>>67474495
It's reddit as fuck
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.