[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So this faggot is Han and Leia's son who turned dark, even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bJjXiFwm_400x400.jpg (12 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
bJjXiFwm_400x400.jpg
12 KB, 240x240
So this faggot is Han and Leia's son who turned dark, even though had two decent parents. His daddy issues, which are unexplained, lead him to throw constant temper tantrums and murder his own father. Is it even possible to come up with a cheesier character plot?

Plus he doesn't even look like he would be the receiver of their genetics. He just looks like a tool.

Nothing about him is really explained, and I have no interest to go through another two hours of bullshit cinema a few years from now to find out more.

That being said, Episode VIII will most likely break box office records.
>>
Kylo Ren is one of the few "villians" out there who strives for authenticity. Extremely unpopular right now, when a few corporations dominate all media and people are inundated with "ironic" and "socially conscious" consumerism.

Can't afford to even think about being a 'real' person when I've got my smartphone apps and netflix shows to catch up on else be left out of that all important loop of idiots praising the same stupid shit over and over.

Gen X and it's ideals are even more ephemeral than the hippies who were gunna take over the world with love. Podcasting, Indie music and film was the actual crash of the wave - the high water mark.

A mockery of authenticity is the future, Bigotry, shame, and hatred for people who want to hold on to tradition, just like the French revolution it will be the guillotine for all those deemed 'establishment' while the actual establishment and status quo supporters change their tunes to superficially match the ravenous rabble too fucking stupid to realize they're all god damn fascists.
>>
>>67474535

Bollocks.
>>
>>67474535
came here to post this
>>
>>67474535

>>67471376
>>
File: 1379915505618.png (159 KB, 476x345) Image search: [Google]
1379915505618.png
159 KB, 476x345
>>67474494
>Kylo Ren is so emo and goth hahaha
>dude he like totally has AUTISM lmao
>such a shit character cos hes ugly like shit rofl get it XDD

We fucking get it already.
>>
>>67474494
>I have no interest to go through another two hours of bullshit cinema a few years from now to find out more
Yeah right you fucking crackhead. If you didn't care you wouldn't make shitposts about it on online forums during your weekend. You're going to watch every teaser, read every article about the film's production, and then watch the movie as soon as you can get hold of a camrip or go see it with your girlfriend or something. Then you'll complain every day about thay one, too.
>>
>>67474494

at this point we really have no idea what his fucking problem is. perhaps they'll shed some light on him in the next movie.
>>
>>67474494
i thought he died when the night's watch killed him
>>
the "decent" parents gave him up to train

they are more like parents by proxy. this is why he talks to the vader mask, making vader his true model because he needed an example, though vader had his children stolen from him
>>
>>67474535
Tell that to Kanjiklub.
>>
I bet Luke told him somthing about his parents, at least somthing about Han. That would also give more credibility to the fact that he was hidden for so long, other than "muh failed jedi class".
>>
Kylo Ren = Jacen Solo
Rey = Jaina Solo

Possible Tenel-Ka coming? Fuck I hope so.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.