[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi i just saw Groundhog Day and i want to ask you /tv/ how would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: 1458937050883.jpg (32 KB, 696x395) Image search: [Google]
1458937050883.jpg
32 KB, 696x395
hi i just saw Groundhog Day and i want to ask you /tv/ how would you try to get her in your bed if you were Phil ?
>>
I drive
>>
>>67474124
Do you think he ever raped her?
>>
I'd just rape her after the first few failed attempts.

You live in a consequence free world, why not?
>>
>>67474124
rape her over and over
in fact id rape the whole town over and over
>>
>>67474124
rape her
>>
>>67474210

At least once.
>>
>>67474124

I'd just rape her
>>
>>67474232
>You live in a consequence free world, why not?
how about your conscience?
>>
I wouldn't because Andie McDowell is the epitome of "80s/90s pretty"... that shit don't fly these days
>>
>>67474124
chloroform

no seriously if he'd raped her the cycle would have broken immediately
>>
I'd just rape her after the first few failed attempts.

You live in a consequence free world, why not?
>>
>>67474232
Bill Murrays character was a cynical bastard but he wasn't a rapist. He had too much decency in him to torture her like that. Even if it was temporary. Plus he actually liked her as a person and it wasn't just about "sex"
>>
>catched
>>
>>67474124
You are going to post this thread every day from now on arent you?
>>
rape
>>
>>67474124
saying >catched over and over to her face.
>>
>>67474315
Conscience is malleable.
>>
>>67474124
The exact same shit he tried earlier in the film where he tried to know everything about her and just say all of the right things.

But once I realized I could do that to any woman I'd want, I'd chase after every chick.

Also, just the sense of power in this scene, I don't know. I know it's supposed to be funny but it makes me feel really weird

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J77StPfQYHY
>>
>>67474124
I wouldnt, you should never change your whole self just so you can fuck a woman.

Jesus, this movie teaches you that you should have high status, be charismatic, have talent in the arts and overall be a super guy in order to get with an otherwise ordinary woman. I was so fucking mad at the end of the movie, goddamn. I figure only beta men like this piece of shit.
>>
>>67474124
No idea but since i can try until i score i would try to get to know her really really good and build on that until i get her to bed within a day and exit the timeloop.
>>
>>67474124

Double rape.
>>
>>67474592
Or i would just get her really drunk and see if that works :D.
>>
>>67474581

That wasn't really the point of the movie. The point is that you should try to live every day to the fullest even if it seems as if you're doing the same shit over nd over again
>>
>catched
>>
>>67474581
>Jesus, this movie teaches you that you should have high status, be charismatic, have talent in the arts and overall be a super guy in order to get with an otherwise ordinary woman.
It teaches women that too
>>
>>67474625
wat. i thought the lesson was: disregard bitches, improve self. and then he got the bitch after all that personal development.

kinda like those mmos where you need to multiclass to be the best at the class you really want to play as. so you end up grinding levels in shit you absolutely hate playing.
>>
>>67474124
predict the weather accurately.
>>
>>67474502
>One adult and, uh...
>Two adults, please

Love that line.
>>
>>67474124
I would. She's feminine, cute, funny, and playful. A bit stubborn and too suspicious of guys trying to get to know her though. That's why it took him however long it took to get her.
>>
>>67474502
Most of the women in that movie were hotter than the one he ended up with.
>>
>>67474348

what if he just frightened her with the implication?
>>
>>67474210
In the original draft of the script, rape was insinuated. Also a kill spree. They cleaned it up a bit
>>
>>67474124
Do you think he ever raped her?
>>
Forced anal intercourse, probably shit on her too.
>>
>>67474124
I don't know, but watch out for that first step, it's a doozy!
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.