[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2NR pG76Pg leave capkino to me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 640x942) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 640x942
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv2NRpG76Pg

leave capkino to me
>>
>>67473677
Ok
>>
>>67473677
Wtf was iron man 2 about? It's not the worst one but I can't remember anything aside from "i vant my burd", black iron man, a fight in iron man land, and a fight in a formula raceway
>>
>>67473677
where the hell is ant-man?
>>
>>67473964
phase 3
>>
>>67473964
The poster is from a year ago.
It was a marathon for the AoU release.
>>
>>67473722
I remember the strawberries and the finding new element crusade, but I can't remember any dialogue at all, save for, of course, "I vant my burrd".
>>
>>67473722

The only thing I remember is how besides Stark, the only other major weapons manufacturer was that guy who only made really crappy weapons that don't work. That guy was funny and probably saved the movie, but it made no sense that he was ever any kind of competition.
>>
>>67473677
You see. Now that's a fucking teaser trailer. Teaser's nowadays show sooo much and are basically full blown trailers. It bugs me alot.
>>
>>67473677
>Avengers
>>
>>67473677
>Whedon's Avengers vs Snyder's Justice League

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfgHVSvxZUA
>>
>>67473677
>2014

Why have I never seen this before?
>>
>>67475028
They didn't show a thing because the movie it's teasing won't start filming until early 2017.
>>
File: anthony-and-joe-russo.jpg (150 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
anthony-and-joe-russo.jpg
150 KB, 670x377
>>67473677
Capekino belongs to them now. Come May, you shall realize this too. And then you will kill Snyder and the WB execs so Affleck can be the producer DC needs.
>>
>>67473677
Are they finally gonna kill off Iron Man? Is RDJ gonna be free from capeshit and finally get to try and get an Oscar again?
>>
>Justice League "part 1" is supposed to come out next year
>Next Fucking part comes out TWO years later
What the fuck is this? Why did they put two years between the parts? At least marvel is only doing one
>>
>>67473722
The only thing I remember is all the advertisements being about him revealing his true identity
>>
>>67475626
when will the russos reassign their gender?
>>
>24 straight hours of quips and fun
did people actually do this? even if i liked marvel movies, 24 hours of watching any movie sounds fucking dreadful
>>
>>67475928
This. As fun as it might seem, I'd probably walk out by the time im2 is on
>>
>>67473677
>watching Avengers, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 back to back
Jesus christ, did anyone survive that Marathon?
>>
>>67475721
He will fail just like he failed with the judge kek. He bad mouthed indie film so I don't think he's well liked nowadays.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.