[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the film and all of its subplots suddenly stop for 5 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>the film and all of its subplots suddenly stop for 5 minutes just so wonder woman can introduce each member of the justice league

Anybody that defends this trash is a moron or a contrarian pseduo film buff.

This shit isn't even a film it's just a launchpad to try and jumpstart a cinematic universe. It's essentially a product. This is the Amazing Spider-Man 2 all over again; cramming a bunch of shit into a film in an ill-advised attempt to create a cinematic universe. It's amazing how these rival studios don't understand that Marvel built their empire over the years, film by film. When will they learn? This shit doesn't happen overnight. You can't just jump into the team-up film with all the heroes. You have to earn it. You have to strive towards it. Establish those solo films and build your AESTHETIC.
>>
I can't believe we waited 3 years for this garbage.
>>
>>67471375
this
>>
>>67471265
In the middle of the climax of all places. That really destroyed the momentum.
>>
>>67471265
I'm starting to think Warner Bros never actually made a good comic book film. They just got lucky with Nolan
>>
I couldn't believe it was happening

The Wonder Woman part, okay, that's the next movie and she's a character in this so it makes sense. But then you're literally playing entire fucking footage of your League for an entire 5 minutes. With HEY AUDIENCE GET HYPE music playing.

How the fuck is anything in this different than ASM2? It made all the same mistakes
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (599 KB, 576x759) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
599 KB, 576x759
>Fight sequences with Doomsday
>"Now things are going to get good"
>Fades to black
>Lois drowning like a retard
>>
>>67471265
I can't wrap my head around why you faggots hate this movie so much. I thought it was the best capeshit we got in ages and you act like it killed your family in front of you.
>>
>>67472605
I don't want to hate it but it is the biggest pile of "playing catch-up" bullshit this side of capes
>>
The scene was like 3 minutes calm down. Aquaman introduction was retarded tho.
>>
File: tmp_13710-rust wut-1236148899.jpg (9 KB, 251x229) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13710-rust wut-1236148899.jpg
9 KB, 251x229
>>67472397
>The fucking logos on each camera
>>
>>67472868
>I don't want to hate it
biggest lie you told all week
>>
I walked out of the theater. No joke.
>>
>>67474101
I almost did too.
>>
>>67471265
Look at Affleck, look at his eyes.
He knew.
>>
File: batman-v-superman-premiere.jpg (186 KB, 618x469) Image search: [Google]
batman-v-superman-premiere.jpg
186 KB, 618x469
You just know Ben fucked literally every girl on the set.

No wonder Jen dropped his ass Jesus Christ he's a dog
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.