[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanna fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1369437035410.jpg (248 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1369437035410.jpg
248 KB, 2000x1333
Wanna fight?
>>
File: 1312341280617.jpg (22 KB, 249x325) Image search: [Google]
1312341280617.jpg
22 KB, 249x325
>>67470243
sure
>>
>>67470243
>Finally, after all these years, I have become only god forgives
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6K6gTJ8IxYg

reminder Gosling is the GOAT celeb
>>
>>67470243
Who can even walk in skinny tailored suit, let alone throw kicks and punches?
>>
>>67470243
No. I can see it in your eyes, you're innocent. You're not the one I seek...
>>
>>67470243
And who are you gonna fight with those drumstick wrists?
>>
>>67470520
I love him.
>>
>>67470243
>hey can I have 5 bucks?
>sorry, only got four. gives me dat are not allowed here anyway
>>
>>67470586

>tailored suit

That's the whole point, you dolt. You go to a tailor to make the suit actually functional as a piece of clothing.

Goddamn, you absolute pleb.
>>
>>67470243
If you wanna fight me you must collect the money to buy the ticket.
>>
>>67470243
I love this movie, but I get that a lot of other people don't.

If the poster had said "directed by David Lynch" critics and audiences would've understood it and the film would've won the Palme d'Or.
>>
>>67471021
sadly this is true.
This is why I make up my own opinions about movies now and I stopped caring about what critics or masses or even fucking Cannes has to say about a movie.
>>
I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>67470883
Pretentious cunt is pretentious

Decent suits are made to prohibit one from doing what a servant can
>>
>>67471330
Chuckled for no reason/10
>>
>>67471387

Welcome to /tv/
>>
>>67471339
moron
>>
File: Ryan Gosling 1992.webm (472 KB, 282x360) Image search: [Google]
Ryan Gosling 1992.webm
472 KB, 282x360
>>
>>67473128
so alpha
>>
>>67470243
Won a fight?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.