[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The name's Bond, Jane Bond.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: cant stump the blunt.jpg (27 KB, 278x529) Image search: [Google]
cant stump the blunt.jpg
27 KB, 278x529
>The name's Bond, Jane Bond.
>>
Hnnnnngg please pegg me mommy!!!!
>>
>>67470200

Would have been perfect for the role about 5 years ago imo, now they need to find some other British girl if they want to go that route.
>>
>>67470200
Can't wait until she lets herself get BLACKED for information
>>
>>67470217
She is pure.
>>
>>67470200
No because it's gonna lead to those stupid fight scenes where the female somehow holds her own and out muscles a guy twice her fucking size
>>
Why does it need to be Bond?

There are 4 Bond rip-offs. All male.

Just make a Bond rip-off for girls.

You don't need to genderswap. Fucking sheeple.

>muh equality
>>
Sounds good, show your hairy pits, arms, legs and nipples now.
>>
>>67470200
We already went to through the "female bond" speculation in the 90s.

It's a dumb idea and it shouldn't happen.
>>
>>67470306
Why? Is Bond usually young?
>>
>>67470388

No, but women in films must be.
>>
I bet she shat herself during childbirth
>>
>woman that goes around sleeping with every man she meets, including those that try to kill her

at least it would show how retarded Bond is
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.