[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw the same actor who plays Clark Kent is also playing Superman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
>mfw the same actor who plays Clark Kent is also playing Superman.
>>
>>67467669
Superman has a receding hairline tho
>>
>>67467669
I don't think it was a mistake, just a nice cool piece of trivia.
Like, in Jumanji, the hunter is played by the same guy as Robin Williams' dad. And it's got some symbolism to it, like how he was afraid of his dad and standing up to the hunter helps him stand up to his dad.

I think that's what they were going with in BvS. Clark Kent is the audience's vessel, and then they made Superman played by the same guy so we can look up to him the same way Clark does, as if he and we are both in the suit.

It's actually very clever and one of the reasons this film is so amazing. If you notice, this isn't even unique to BvS. Many other Superman movies have done the same trick. It's fantastic.
>>
OMG SUPERMAN AND CLARK KENT BOTH COME BACK TO LIFE

WHAT A COINCIDANCE
>>
wtf were they low on funds or what, who reuses actors. snyder fucking hack nigger get lynched jew motherfucker shit kid
>>
File: 3062e.jpg (70 KB, 425x402) Image search: [Google]
3062e.jpg
70 KB, 425x402
But Clark Kent and Superman aren't the same person. Clark Kent wears glasses, while Superman doesn't. If Clark Kent had to take them off to be Superman then he wouldn't be able to see.
>>
>>67467721
10/10 would read again.
>>
>>67467669
OH SHIT NIGGA
SPOILERS WTF
>>
>>67467669
A lot of films do this. It's a good way to cut costs.
>>
So, Superman, Clark Kent, Batman, Bruce Wayne, they are all have a mother named Martha?
>>
>>67469299
My neighbour's mom is also called Martha
>>
>>67469299
>>67469380
she gets around
>>
>>67469299
its a hint to justice family movie. they are brothers
>>
Why don't we ever see Clark meet Superman? You'd think these two important characters would at least talk to each other at some point. God Snyder is a fucking hack.
>>
>>67467696
This the hairlines are different.
OP is full of shit.
>>
>>67467669
Not memeing here, but why does his face look longer when he's Superman?
>>
File: 1452112472037.jpg (85 KB, 680x827) Image search: [Google]
1452112472037.jpg
85 KB, 680x827
>>67467721
MEMES
THIS IS REDDIT
>>
>>67467721
Excellent.
>>
>>67467721
Yeah, I'm still mad they killed Clark off camera though.

Also, Lois is a dirty fucking whore, fucking cheater.
>>
>Your mother's name is the same as my mother's name?! woah, that totally changes my opinion about you and makes me want to help you even though I wanted to kill you 5 seconds ago

This movie was dumb, the only redeeming quality is Mecha Mariachi.
>>
>>67469509

The glasses make his face seem more squat.
>>
>>67469594
In case you didn't get it the first time around, this Batman is an autistic and angry manchild. It made complete sense for him to stop fighting when he heard his Mother's name again.

Snyder broke down and then rebuilt every character perfectly
>>
>>67469483
>Dies off-camera
>important character
Lel, they completely forgot about Clark in the second half of the movie, we only see Lois call him on the phone and that's it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.