[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shouldn't Wonder Woman already be aware of the city of Atlantis?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Shouldn't Wonder Woman already be aware of the city of Atlantis?
>>
Because she's always wet and stinks of fish?
>>
Will we get some Zeus smybolism with WW?
>>
>>67465823

Teen Titans movie when?
>>
>>67465904
I'm willing to bet that Ares was behind world war 1 and she has to stop him.
>>
>>67465823

>They pretend Green Lantern and the events of his movie don't exist
>GL gets more recognition in a Marvel movie

JUST
>>
What is the point of making a thread to ask a yes or no question?
>>
>>67465923

Never. Hollywood hates Robin
>>
>>67465944
Fucking this. What the fuck?
>>
>>67465923
So we have Cyborg in both movies?
Why the fuck is he so popular?
Not that I hate him or anything.
>>
>>67465965

They can change the squad with Nightwing.
>>
>>67466024

The teen titans show put him in pretty much everyone's mind, then when DC rebooted their universe for Nu52 they decided they needed an ethnic character but for some reason Martian Munhunter doesn't count and they didn't want to use John Stewart's Green Lantern (gotta push Hal Jordan all day everyday, thanks Geoff) so from then on they pushed Cyborg as a member.
>>
>>67466109

So in reality nobody gives a fuck about Cyborg. Especially if he isn't anything like his Teen Titan incarnation.
How hard is his standalone movie gonna flop?
>>
>>67466853

Will do better than Wonder Woman that's for damn sure, a fucking WW1 period piece?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.