[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
most useless character in a movie. I'll start.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: prometheus.png (326 KB, 841x771) Image search: [Google]
prometheus.png
326 KB, 841x771
most useless character in a movie. I'll start.
>>
>>67463872
OP, in their inevitable biopic
>>
Tom Hardy in Prometheus. why the fuck was he even in it
>>
>>67464003
>Tom Hardy

Fuck. I watched it a few times already, and I had no idea he was in
>>
Tom Hardy in Mad Max. why the fuck was he even in it
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 529x352
>>67464003
>>67464038
Tom Hardy wasn't in prometheus, that was Lee-Marshall Green
>>
File: joke.gif (959 KB, 448x352) Image search: [Google]
joke.gif
959 KB, 448x352
>>67464110
>>
>>67464038
>>67464096
>>67464110
>>67464122

never trust anything you read on /tv/
>>
>>67463872
Jason Stratham in Collateral. Honestly for what purpose was he in it other than to just drop the briefcase with the target information for Cruise.
>>
>>67464145
ahah yeah I often wondered that too
why did they hire a B-list celebrity to do a 5 seconds cameo ? especially in a serious movie?
>>
Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lost Ark.

the Nazis got the Ark regardless of Indys efforts and it was the Ark that stopped the Nazis not Indy.
>>
>>67464168
>especially in a serious kino

FTFY
>>
>>67464096
I don't get why people say this, he was the most proficient character in the movie. He:

>solo'd the bullet farm leader's scout car
>took out a ton of pole cats who were assaulting the truck
>had the knowledge of the salt lands and knew not to go there
>came up with the plan to double back to the capital
>saved Furiosa's life via blood transfusion

And much more, i just haven't watched it in a month, but most every solution is due at least partly to Max. Just cause he doesn't talk much doesn't make him useless.
>>
Captain America. every time the shit hits the fan he needs help while he just hides behind his gay little shield.
>>
>>67463872
wow and that's a movie full of useless characters

t.bh though, i have a thing for lysa arryn's actress ever since that breast feeding scene
>>
>>67464145
>>67464168
It was supposed to be his character from the Transporter. I don't know why.
>>
>>67464197
i object, you could say the same thing about crystal skull
>>
>>67464110
That's the joke you flower pot
>>
>>67464145
>>67464168
Yeah like why was Arnie in The Rundown/Rumble in the Jungle? All he did was say one line to the Rock in passing. Fucking gay-ass cameos.
>>
File: image.jpg (231 KB, 1600x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231 KB, 1600x680
Let's rage bros. you know these fucks ruined a perfectly enjoyable movie.
>>
>>67464226
Now I don't have to watch it.
>>
Batman in the Dark Knight Rises. he's not even in 80% of the movie and then all he does at the end is fly his Batplane out to sea. Catwoman did everything.
>>
>>67463872
Who the fuck is that?
>>
>>67464427

But that was their job from day fucking one, you can't really complain that Spritle and Chim Chim were Spritle and Chim chim
>>
>>67464894

I was just saying, I don't even remember how she died, was there a moon door in that movie?
>>
>>67463872
I really like Kate Dickie, watched her career grow over the years from simple Scottish indie movies to AAA Hollywood.
Got a feeling though she'll forever be "The Scottish one"
>>
>>67464298
Everyone was the most useless character in Crystal Skull
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.