[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The gun with the necklace...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
The gun with the necklace...
>>
>>67463346
WHO TRAVELED BACK IN TIME TO GET WILLAM DAFOE AS A KID TO BE IN THIS INSTEAD OF GOTHAM'S PUNISHED BRUCE
>>
>>67463346
>tfw the Comedian is your dad
>>
>>67463346

I laughed at the portrait in Bruce's office, some Ron Swanson looking shit.

Also did anyone else get really creeped out by the angel at the Wayne family crypt? Shit stood out big time
>>
>>67463346
>>67463388
>Maggie is your mom
>Negan is your dad
>>
>>67463346
I walked out of the theater after seeing the necklace scene.
>>
>>67463466
Thanks for sharing, what do you want a medal?
Here's your (you)
>>
>>67463431
Yes, the angel wearing blue with the red cape.
>>
>>67465138

....hey!
>>
>>67465151
What?
>>
>>67463466

Are you a faggot? Too sexual for you?
>>
>>67465259
It was the worst depiction of the Wayne shooting I have ever seen.
>>
>>67463431
Pretty sure it was a giant bat
>>
There's no way they don't use JDM as Batdad in a live action Flashpoint. Such a waste of casting otherwise.
>>
>>67465296
What's Flashpoint?
>>
>>67465291

Outside the crypt, not inside it when it bursts out of Martha's grave in the nightmare
>>
>>67465549
Flash goes back in time to save his mom and the shockwave from the change of time ripples, fucking everything up.
The bullet aimed at Thomas Wayne (Bat's dad) hits Bruce and kills him.
Thomas becomes a version of Batman that kills fucking everyone and he's pretty awesome overall.
Martha Wayne becomes the Joker
Superman gets imprisoned by the government when he lands on the planet.
Aquaman goes to war against Themyscira
Wonder Woman fucks Europe up
Hal Jordan dies trying to nuke Amazonian occupied Britain.
They both destroy the planet as Flash runs for his life.

This was just an excuse to reboot the whole universe and then reboot it again a two years later.
>>
>>67465296
i was thinking this exact thing, putting him as thomas just incase they do flash point especialy with the flash vision thing,
>>
>>67466661
Not the same guy but I would love to see that on the big screen.
>>
PURE
FUCKING
CAPEKINO
>>
>>67466738
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3tochTgPVc

They made an animated version. It's pretty good.
>>
>>67466930
Thanks senpai. Will watch it.
>>
>>67465279
No kidding. I've never seen Martha Wayne try to fucking rush Joe Chill after Thomas gets shot before. That shit was retarded.
>>
>>67463437
Glenn Lucille'd TFO
>>
>>67466661
That movie was actually pretty decent, great finale too.
>>
>>67466661
>yfw they will adapt Injustice storyline instead

I hope at least stand alone Flash movie will do Flashpoint Paradox. Would be fucking great to see Mamoa as cruel Aquaman from Flashpoint
>>
>>67467458

Thought that was pretty baller, in the original she dies from fright
>>
>>67467753
That's why Batman kills people in this movie.
>>
>>67466930
>animated by Studio 4C
Cool.
>>
gun cock breaking the necklace apart was some kino cinematography desu. and it implied that it wasn't a robbery, he was hired to kill.
>>
>>67469106
>gun cock breaking the necklace apart was some kino cinematography desu

It was a homage to how Miller draws it in Dark Knight Returns
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.