[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/tv BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: tv neckbeards BTFO.jpg (65 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
tv neckbeards BTFO.jpg
65 KB, 530x600
>tfw Batman VS Superman is going to break 1 Billion in a month and there is nothing any of you guys can do about it.

http://deadline.com/2016/03/batman-v-superman-opening-weekend-box-office-records-1201726300/
>>
>>67462499

> what are presold tickets

word of mouth will kill this dead, pleb.
>>
good for them. movie was really good and im looking forward to their future projects. fuck you guys. i regret nothing
>in before shilling accusations.
>>
>>67462532
Most people like it so it will be good word of mouth
>>
it needs a billion to break even. if its not made 1.5 billion then it will be considered a flop.

OP i know you are 12 and dont understand what taxes are.
>>
Good, it deserves it since it's one of the best superhero movies in years.
>>
>>67462598
>billion to break even

Jesus how can people be alive that are this retarded
>>
>>67462499
>how much money a movie makes determines how good it is
>caring how much richer rich jews get

why are capecucks so fucking stupid?
>>
>>67462589
it's at a 7.6 on imdb and is dropping
>>
>>67462617
just let the child play make/believe. move along
>>
>>67462600

Literally retarded
>>
I will stop it by not doing anything, correct.

ie not going to see it for 10 bucks.
>>
>>67462617

the movie cost over $500 million to make including marketing, and the return on $1 billion ticket sales averages out at 50%.

this is babby level business sense, anon.
>>
>>67462641
>>67462641
They need to make more than 800 mill recover their losses you fucking retard

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/wb-batman-v-superman-faces-high-expectations-1201729887/

Money went on toys and cereals other than making the movie
>>
>>67462735
I hope they make 790 million.

So that they can scrape by

And a new generation of children will have Captain America and Iron Man as their heroes
>>
>>67462600
I could easily talk you into sucking a dick.
>>
>>67462697
Sounds like you're ignoring all the dough they've already made from merchandising brah
>>
>>67462598
To break even means to make your costs back. It needs about 400 million for that. A lot of which is already been made back through product placement
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.