[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This shit is pretty terrible so far. Saw the first 2 when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
This shit is pretty terrible so far. Saw the first 2 when they came out. They were mediocre but this one is just lame. I'm half way through. Does it get better? Is part 2 better?
>>
>>67462484
Mocking Jay ones suck since it's not about the games anymore.
>>
all of it is complete and utter garbage

ive no idea why you're bothering with it
>>
It's not even because of the games, they are both extremely boring and unsatisfying to watch.
>>
>>67462484
part 2 is a bit better since part 1 is just a shameless filler, but won't recommend
>>
No. Saying this as a person who likes the first movie
>>
>PEEEEEEEETAH

melehrk
>>
Dont fucking bother,second one was best one and its mediocre at best.So no
>>
>>67462484

You're right OP. First two were mediocre but watchable. Part2 is utter shit. Even when drunk. And on meth.
>>
File: 1458989171865.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458989171865.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>67462621
>>
>>67462484
Avoid YA at all costs
>>
>>67462484
Saw this a couple of days ago and it was a piece of shit.

JLaw's acting was so fucking bad, how did she win an Oscar again?
>>
>>67462484
The second movie was the best one by a margin and it wasn't very good. These last two were plain awful.
>>
If you enjoy any of the books or movies in this series in any way you should be shot.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.