[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Sails: Season 3 Finale edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: The Pirate Heart.jpg (221 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
The Pirate Heart.jpg
221 KB, 1024x683
>That saving private ryan battle
>The battles
>Can't wait for blonde bitch to get hers
>The becoming

The first truly decent episode this season and it's the last one. Come and discuss the real reason for Flint being the way he is.
>>
>>67461429
got a link?
>>
>>67461429
>first truly decent episode
>Can't wait for blonde bitch to get hers
>Come and discuss the real reason for Flint being the way he is
not to be mean or anything but you sound like a fucking retard
>>
>>67461459

maybe

Maybe not

gorillavid.in/0knbk9pusobd

Guess you'll have to do a little looking.
>>
>>67461488

Not to call you an asshole but you're an asshole?

This season overall has been garbage compared to the others, this isn't even up for debate.
>>
>>67461532
wow, he is right.
you are actually retarded.
>>
>>67461532
>This season overall has been garbage compared to the others, this isn't even up for debate.
This has been the best season of the lot
Thread hidden, opinion discarded, I'll wait for the better one tomorrow
>>
I'm glad they are keeping Blackbeard for another season.
>>
File: flint is amused.jpg (28 KB, 590x327) Image search: [Google]
flint is amused.jpg
28 KB, 590x327
>that fucking naval battle

Holy shit.
>>
I have not watch the last 3 episodes, should I binge them?

>tfw public tracker fags have to wait like 15 hours to watch it e10
>>
>>67461429
>>67461532
>season 3 is bad

You're a fucking moron m8
>>
You know the battles were great, but holy fuck that final scene.

>"I've watched her follow madmen, I've watched her follow rich men, I've watched her bow before tyrants. But now its time she had a king."
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.