[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nobody walked out >nobody booed >nobody shot up the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Batman-Superman-logo-icon-120.jpg (9 KB, 290x291) Image search: [Google]
Batman-Superman-logo-icon-120.jpg
9 KB, 290x291
>nobody walked out
>nobody booed
>nobody shot up the theater

You marvel faggots are lower than dirt.
>>
why didn't you walked out or booed or shot up the theater?
>>
I had to walk out at the end, movie just became too much at that point
>>
>>67459782
Muh marvel vs dc thread all over again
Please die a slow and painful death you worthless piece of fucking shit
>>
People were clapping and cheering in my theatre

Although there did seem to be some moments of unintentional comedy
>>
was it shit or something?
>>
>>67461101
Was it during the credit rolls?
>>
>>67461140
naw it was good mate it just didn't follow the marvel formula
>>
>>67461127
>People were clapping and cheering in my theatre
Fuck off america
>>
So is it truly capekino?
>>
>>67461174
Hey mang you don't like your heroes stick to kamen noodle rider or fucking Guacamole man or whatever you're into
>>
>>67461163
Dark Knight/ Dark Knight Rises
didn't follow the Marvel formula and they were great.

That's a not an excuse m8.
>>
170 millions by the end of the weekend, screencap this shite right now
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.