[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dad died when I was 3 >only child, raised by my mom >autistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 202-batesb.jpg (700 KB, 1237x933) Image search: [Google]
202-batesb.jpg
700 KB, 1237x933
>dad died when I was 3
>only child, raised by my mom
>autistic as fuck

Yesterday, she told me she wants to watch Bates Motel with me, because she's a big fan of Psycho. Is this gonna be awkward?
>>
>>67458725
There's a scene at one point where Norman touches Norma's boobs while she's sleeping
>>
>>67458725

A lot of sons of single moms have some baggage regarding when their mothers make them the "man of the house."

You can watch it with her and use it as a discussion piece about your baggage or as an excuse to try to fuck her. It's your choice.
>>
Vera is like the ultimate mom package if your mother doesn't resemble any piece of her then you are fine if opposite goodly luck fambam:>
>>
>>67458725
>le mommy meme
best
>>
>>67458757
which season/episode?
>>
File: bates.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bates.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>
I like how in ep1 of the new season she tries to sexually kiss him & touches him & he's like "What are u doing?"

I think that be the last time we're ever gonna see mommy incest now that Norman hates Norma.
>>
>>67459416
>When he was a baby, I used to kiss his little Winkie.
>>
>>67459416

>that pregnant pause
>>
>>67459416
ayy lmao
>>
>>67459416
i was under the impression this was set in the 40's or something
>>
>>67460136
I thought that was the case in the first episode until he pulled out an iphone.
>>
>>67460289
but the decor in his room and on the promo poster is 1970s. it is confusing
>>
>>67458725
So do you want to fuck her?
>>
Fuck your mom so good and so hard she passes the fuck out the rest of the night of the episode. You'll never hear about it again, and I bet she makes you a great breakfast in the morning.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.