[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
APOLOGISE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Zack-Snyder1.jpg (268 KB, 1536x1090) Image search: [Google]
Zack-Snyder1.jpg
268 KB, 1536x1090
APOLOGISE.
>>
You will.
>>
When were you when you realized Snyder made a film for TRUE fans and not filthy casual masses?

Long live Snyder
>>
>>67459094
snyder delivered such a beautiful film. it just hurts that him and everyone involved with the project will not have their hard work appreciated by their peers
>>
DAWN OF JUST
>>
FUCK
>>
File: silk spectre.webm (2 MB, 1280x532) Image search: [Google]
silk spectre.webm
2 MB, 1280x532
Watchmen is kino

Is Dawn of Justice kino, /tv/?
>>
Absolute kino
>>
Kek, I knew as soon as those shitty reviews started popping up that /tv/ would raise up Snycuck as their new hero
>>
File: zack attack.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
zack attack.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>>67459540
yes
>>
>>67459540
Well, Snyder tried to make Superman and Batman as realistic as possible, so BvS looks like a kino sometimes.
>>
>>67459597
ZACK DIED FOR OUR SINS
>>
>>67459597
Zack died for our sins!
>>
>>67459540
Most underrated and misunderstood film in 50 years

It humanizes one-dimensional characters like Superman, and Batman, and crafts a realistic political and religious story with them

No capeshit has ever come as close to kino as this, I can understand why the pleb masses didn't understand it
>>
>>67459597
>Judeo-Submissive Religious Imagery
>Kino

Go back to /pol/, Christfag.
>>
>>67459597
FUCK OFF FAGGOT
>>
>>67459540
Everything is kino, even infomercials are kino. This truly is the age of kino.
Thank you based Snyder for all of this kino.
>>67459517
Are you a kino?
>>
>>67459678
Great post, well kino'd, my friend.
>>67459667
This post is also pure kino.
>>
>>67459667
Literally Kino the post
>>
>>67459753
>>67459733
How post can be kino?
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1350x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1350x1050
>>67459094
Batman obviously represents Trump.

Batman/Trump came off well.

Hence all the left controlled media outlets smearing of the film.

Go see it, it's good. 8/10.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAgRms7xixQ
>>
>>67459667
We're sorry Snyder.

>>67459771
>How post can be kino?
Like this:

Snyder's forte is visual commentary after all. I was hesitant about Snyder's adequacy as a director because Watchmen was so close to being good but fell right off the mark, but I'm completely sold after watching this, BvS is his most mature work yet and he fully exploits his instincts to create folklore and religious pastiches with imagery. It reminded me of another visionary whose mistake was overextending his ambition, George Lucas and the prequel trilogy, and the now infamous quote "It's so dense. Every single image has so many things going on."

But in this case, Snyder accomplishes his goal with flying colors. Mainly because he recognizes that the key is restraint, pay attention to the opening sequence and title card, it's as austere as it can get for a film with such an outrageous title. Slowly he builds cathedrals of folklore, myth, and religion around these pop icons that are engrained in popular consciousness, just to destroy the historical burden that they've been carrying on their shoulders for decades.

Plebs expected another punch-quip-punch-quip-repeat fest and instead we got a symbolic ideological and political struggle that hits too close for comfort.
>>
>>67459094
BVS made me fall in love with DC comics again after swearing off them after the New 52 started
>>
>>67458174
ZACK DIED FOR OUR SINS
>>
>>67458174
Fuck you. He should make a movie about himself and Charlie Sheen called..............

AIDS vs. HIV (2018)
>>
>>67458174
Yeah he should apologize to Ben Affleck.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.