[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished watching this, please tell me its not an accurate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: dope.jpg (64 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
dope.jpg
64 KB, 320x240
Just finished watching this, please tell me its not an accurate representation of black youths.
>>
Your local ghetto is an accurate representation of black youths.
>>
>>67458079
No, most can't afford to dress that hip.
>>
>return to the KINGZ
what did his shirt mean by this?
>>
>>67458105
I do not have a local ghetto, with black youths,
I live in Japan.
>>
>>67458129
It's a hockey team nerd
>>
>>67458131
Your local US Marine/Naval base is an accurate representation of black youths then to be quite honest with you my slanty eyed family member..
>>
>>67458129
la hockey team punk ass white boy
>>
>>67458079
COPS is more accurate.

I initially wanted to say The Wire but they try to church the nigs up like they are just 'doing what it takes to survive'
They're animals OP, and they are the worst race across the globe
>>
>>67458189
I am a white guy
>>
>>67458079
It was an entertaining movie until the end where it takes a left turn with it's racial social commentary right at the end shit really felt tacked on. ASAP Rocky was surprisingly good. Didn't care for that fake ass Lisa Bonet girl he was crushing on.
>>
Should have been a comedy all the way through, the ending made it like the Director was forced to put the MUH "If i was white would you ask me that question"
>>
>>67458295
Do you think that would have gotten him in IRL?
>>
It's not.

It's a suburbanite Nigerian's attempt at understanding the struggle of low class blacks.

Not to mention the dude is around 40 years old.
>>
>>67458392
No, it comes across as retarded. It'd be like saying that to a judge in court. (It's not going to help your case)
>>
>>67458079
it's one very specific window
>>
>>67458221
LEL

COPS goes out of its' way to not show as many blacks as they film.

WURLSTAH is more accurate.
>>
>>67458279
>takes a left turn with it's racial social commentary right at the end
Yeah that was so overdone. The story was doing a pretty good job of getting that shit across anyway but they just decided to add the theme in neon lights just in case you didn't get it.
>>
File: 1449557239941.jpg (10 KB, 281x353) Image search: [Google]
1449557239941.jpg
10 KB, 281x353
>>67458392
>>67458463
He was trying get into University right?

Don't they ask that question even if their white. What the hell is he talking about then??
>>
File: ez_-_QO6.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
ez_-_QO6.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>OUR FRIEND IS A ACTUALLY A GIRL, DID YOU NOTICE?

Script didn't trust the audience, it does this a lot.

That being said carpetmuncher was still cute. 10/10 Would bang one night in drunken stupor.
>>
>>67458690
DESU I didn't notice until they mentioned it
>>
>>67458079
Bottom line. This movie is about a centuries old business brought into the internet age. They sell dope in exchange for bitcoin. I did like how it was in the same universe as that movie The Wood with Stacy being the Security Guard. It's always fun when universes intertwine like that.
>>
>>67458623
That's why it's ridiculous. This is establishment type of shit. You're just a statistic, not a snowflake.
>>
was this directed by Tyler, the Creator?
>>
>watching Creed
>the chick says "keep it 100"
thought that was just something that gets said on twitter
>>
>>67458079
"respectable" niggers get ahead and live happily ever after by selling drugs. The message to brown people is you can do this too, as long as you're not too stupid about it. We all need our drugs so it's a valuable message for our young browns
>>
>>67458194
That's not a kings shirt
>>
It should have stayed more "Nerds accidentally get caught up in all this drug stuff", the second half got too serious and them selling all the drugs and then the kid pulling the gun, etc. They should have stayed turned off by all the stuff and kept being in inexperienced situations
Also that dyke was annoying and was a bitch when she kept getting all pissy about the white guy saying nigga, I was glad her two friends btfod her
>>
>>67458279
Holy shit this ruined the entire movie for me. It wasn't great by any means but watchable enough until he LITERALLY looks into the camera and tells you the point of the film.
>>
>>67458122
Actually true. I work in a ghetto. Their clothes are far to new and clean.

These blacks look more middle class to me.
>>
The 90s hip hop thing was pointless and misleading. Developing the plot to revolve around 10s minutia like smart phones, memes and derp web created a tonal mismatch with the first act.

Last 5 minutes was plain offensive.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.