[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
and your name...WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR NAME?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: lost-highway-header.jpg (91 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
lost-highway-header.jpg
91 KB, 700x400
and your name...WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR NAME?
>>
>>67452733
Mayli
>>
one of the greatest roles in history
>>
>>67452832
*cringiest
>>
>>67452733
Song name?
>>
>>67452861

pleb
>>
>>67452873
Darude - Sandstorm
>>
>>67452873

black parade
>>
>>67452884
/r/movies loves lynch though
>>
DICK
LAURENT
IS
DEAD
>>
>>67452928

not lost highway

its too patrician for them they don't understand it, they prefer mulholland drive
>>
>>67452952
no it isnt, they love it. and it's nowhere near as hard to get as his only good movies: inland empire and eraserhead
>>
literally lynch's magnus opus. mullholand drive tried to improve on the same ideas but failed. lost highway is pure kino and one of the greatest works of art ever.
>>
>>67452982
eraserhead is one of the most simple to understand "art" films in history

DUDE PARENTHOOD LMAO
>>
*Rammstein starts playing*
>>
File: PDVD_176.jpg (16 KB, 853x360) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_176.jpg
16 KB, 853x360
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!
>>
>>67453015
>eraserhead is one of the most simple to understand "art" films in history
exactly, theres nothing hard to get about lynch's films. especially lost highway.
>>67452983
>lost highway is pure kino and one of the greatest works of art ever.
care to explain why?

this is literally the horror mysterty movie equivalent of a b slasher flick
>>67453065
almost as bad as when marilyn manson started playing. fuck lynch and the redditors that think he's a genius
>>
File: from that movie.png (24 KB, 814x661) Image search: [Google]
from that movie.png
24 KB, 814x661
>>
>>67453065
RAMM...STEIN! uhhhhhhh
>>
>>67453089

i would explain but it would be lost on your pleb mind since you already have a bias against one of the most visionary and orignal directors of our time.

perhaps some nice capeshit is more your taste?
>>
File: 714ntyZ+HML._SL1253_.jpg (202 KB, 1253x1062) Image search: [Google]
714ntyZ+HML._SL1253_.jpg
202 KB, 1253x1062
One of the best film soundtracks ever made
>>
>>67453093
neat
>>
>>67453138
>perhaps some nice capeshit is more your taste?
i use the same response when i'm replying to plebeians but rest assured, i'm as patrician as one can get

im not even memeing when i say lost highway is a flick at best. people thinking its patrician are first year film students that like natural born killers and the matrix
>>
>>67453286

what would you give as a counterpoint to a patrician version of lost highway
>>
>>67452733
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZowK0NAvig
I remember seeing this posted in a "scary scenes" thread on /tv/ a few years back and once I finally got to watching it a few months ago I appreciated a lot more once in context.

Lynch is truly underrated when it comes to shit like this. I'm gonna try to emulate this particular style.
>>
>>67453423

I dont even like Lynch but this is one of the greatest executed horror scenes in history. So fucking unsettling.
>>
>>67453493
I don't get perturbed by it but I do agree that it's well executed.
>>
>>67453423

lost highway had a few moments that came close to this but this scene really is the most memorable from the movie. it showed pieces of genius but ends up feeling like a decent twin peaks episode.
>>
>>67453493
The first time I saw Lost Highway I didn't know anything about it and that scene threw me for a loop.

I knew Lynch had a penchant for oddness and dream imagery and the film already seemed weird enough but I still wasn't prepared.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.