[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of the TOS movies? How do you rank them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: st_group1.jpg (785 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
st_group1.jpg
785 KB, 1920x1200
What does /tv/ think of the TOS movies?
How do you rank them?
3 and 5 are actually really good
and the goat starfleet uniforms ofc
>>
Oh admiral
>>
2 > 1 > 6 > 4 > 3 > 5

Undiscovered Country is so underrated it's crazy. Meyer and Fuller are gonna give us the best Trek since DS9.
>>
admiral.
>>
1. The Search for Spock
2. The Motion Picture
3. The Wrath of Khan
4. The Undiscovered Country
5. The Voyage Home
6. The Final Frontier

You really liked The Final Frontier?
>>
OP here forgot to mention: 1 was a piece of shit, literally the worst ST media out of all the series and movies
>>
ADMIRAL.
>>
>>67452630
I hear the director's cut or soemthing cuts out a lot of the filler that makes that movie so boring.
>>
>>67452595
Fuller is garbage and all of his TV shows stink.
>>
>>67452523
6 > 4 > 2 > 2009 > ID > the rest don't matter
>>
>>67452523
I love them, with one obvious exception

Voyage Home > Wrath of Khan > The Motion Picture > Undiscovered Country >>> The Search for Spock >>>>>>>>>> Final Frontier
>>
We are all one big happy family
>>
File: meyer.jpg (770 KB, 1010x1159) Image search: [Google]
meyer.jpg
770 KB, 1010x1159
6 > 1 > 2 > 4 > 3 > 5
>>
File: hello computer.jpg (24 KB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
hello computer.jpg
24 KB, 460x258
1. Search for Spock
2. Voyage Home
3. Undiscovered Country
4. Wrath of Khan
5. Motion Picture
6. Final Frontier

Not a hardcore Trekkie, so I know my list might annoy some people. I could never really get into Wrath of Khan for whatever reason. It's been a few years since I've seen it, so maybe I should revisit.

The Voyage Home is the most re-watchable for me, but I guess it's also probably the least pure ST movie.
>>
>>67452628
Not him, but I loved the first half of The Final Frontier, it kind of fell apart in the second half though.

Overall though, Star Treks 1-6 are the best Trek ever (except maybe for ST09). They are so much better than the shows or the TNG movies. Well except for First Contact. That was good too.
>>
>>67453080
>I could never really get into Wrath of Khan for whatever reason.

The reason is that you're mostly gay.
>>
>>67453236
haha - nice! =P
>>
4 > 3 > 2 > 6 > 1 > 5
>>
I liked the TMP pajama uniforms.
Fight me.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (105 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
105 KB, 1920x1080
>>67453267

It wasn't a silly joke. You're mostly gay or a woman.

It's the only explanation.
>>
5 may not be "good" like the others but it's entertaining schlock and pretty damn watchable from that perspective. I'd watch it again before ST09, Into Darkness, and probably all the Next Gen flicks.

1=2>4>6>3>5
>>
>>67453378
Dude, I'm a double faggot and I liked it.
Undiscovered Country and The Motion Picture are still my favourites though
>>
>>67452587
>>67452614
>>67452787
Are you referencing "There be whales here" or is this a dank new Trek meme I've missed?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.