[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Live action movie when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1458865142423.gif (605 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1458865142423.gif
605 KB, 320x240
Live action movie when?
>>
it'd make for a really cool hbo series
>>
>>67451473
Hopefully never.
>>
Why would anyone make this? Are there enough weebs to justify it? No normie is going to see this shit.
>>
>>67451695
a series would be good. if they do make it a movie this is one i would like to see dragged out into a trilogy.
>>
>>67451771
Cowboy Bebop is probable the most main stream anime, not counting things like DBZ or naruto. If they ever tried to jump from capeshit to animeshit this would be a good start.
>>
Bebop is perfectly suited to its current medium. There's nothing to be gained from transferring it to something else.

Samurai Champloo, meanwhile, could make for a fun stylish hour-thirty-minute action romp in the hands of the right director.
>>
>>67451828
I think they're already making Ghost in the Shell, so maybe that'll be the test case for weeb movies.
>>
File: tv btfo.png (56 KB, 1162x230) Image search: [Google]
tv btfo.png
56 KB, 1162x230
Reminder that you retarded plebs who like only Bebop got BTFO when you went to /a/
>>
>>67451853
What BvS should have been
>>
Couldn't get into this show. Watched the first 5-6 episodes, there was literally no story, and it didn't go into enough of any of the character's backstories for me to give a shit.

Good music/aesthetics I guess though.
>>
>>67451994
There's probably 5-6 main plot episodes. then each character gets their own story episode. The rest are villain-of-the-week episodes, those are some of the best.

I think it works good as a short series that doesn't get dragged out.
>>
>>67451828
If that happens, i would probably kill mys...
Wait, they're gonna do an american Death note, right?
FUCK
>>
>>67451994

5-6 episodes in you'd have just gotten to the first Fay episodes right?

I mean fuck you didnt even get to Waltz for Venus or Ganymede Elegy
>>
>>67451928
>BTFO
>/a/

utmost wew
>>
>>67451928
Who likes "only" bebop? You have to be retarded to get into anime and watch only bebop
>>
>>67452426

I know a few who did that. I showed them the first two episodes of Death Parade and that got them to branch out into the 'stupid anime'.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.