[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just came back from watching. Regardless of your feelings o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: goat - the soundtrack.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
goat - the soundtrack.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
Just came back from watching.

Regardless of your feelings on the plot, acting and so on, can we at least agree that the soundtrack was fucking incredible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S176AKQhcCk
>>
File: hell_no.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hell_no.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>67450340
No, because it didn't make me any less bored, irritated, and generally miserable during that trash. I didn't even pay for my tickets, I went in assuming it would probably be mediocre, and I was STILL disappointed. Worst movie I've seen in years.
>>
>>67450340
No fuck that, it felt so out of fucking place. Don't get me wrong it sounds great, but when it came on it just felt like it was out of left field. It just came in at the wrong time.
>>
>>67450340
Too bad movies aren't soundtracks, and dubstep is ear cancer. Stop bargaining, seriously.
>>
>>67450433
>>67450440
disney please leave
>>
>>67450340
loved that the themes of the characters played whenever they were on screen doing something.

really like snyders style
>>
>>67450509
Everyone is literally out to get you, champ.
>>
>>67450440
More of an editing issue
>>
>>67450529
video so hot i liked there emotions i cum on cat now she hiss at penis
>>
>>67450440
This basically. Good track but stuck out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>67450529

So much this. I thought it was good. I hope that song is in the Wonder Woman movie at least.
>>
>>67450340
shit was such a throwback to 300 i thought Junkie XL is James Newton Howard's pseudonym
>>
still gets to me how directors don't realize that half of what makes things cheesy are those EPIC SCORES that they insist on putting in every damn movie.

they say they are trying to be more "realistic" and "gritty" than marvel but they do the same shit when it comes to the score as every other superhero film.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.