[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I’m not just doing this for the art. The money’s fantastic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: enhanced-24784-1430846033-10.jpg (97 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-24784-1430846033-10.jpg
97 KB, 625x625
"I’m not just doing this for the art. The money’s fantastic and that’s something which I deem very important.

...You’ve got to enjoy life! I mean, you’ve got to. When I’m making money I’m spending it on nice stuff, whether that be lavish holidays for me and my friends or just seeing something and going in a shop and saying, ‘Yeah, I want that for the house,’ I’m buying it. Spending money on my friends, buying dinner for everyone, drinks for everyone, it’s a nice place to be, and I like people to feel cared for.

People will be calling me a cock as they’re reading this, but travel’s great as long as you’re going first class. I mean, traveling to New Zealand in economy, it sucks. Especially if you’re over six feet. But first class? I’m not going to ever pretend to be coy about that. I love it.” - Henry Cavill
>>
File: 1445796663465.jpg (19 KB, 245x275) Image search: [Google]
1445796663465.jpg
19 KB, 245x275
>>67448855
>over six feet.
>on 4chan
haha
>>
File: 1457999383885.webm (461 KB, 386x284) Image search: [Google]
1457999383885.webm
461 KB, 386x284
>>67448855
When are Ben and Cavill coming out that they're together?
>>
Based Cavill just being honest about it. He knows it's shit work but he's just getting that paper nigga
>>
I hate capeshit but love Henry.
>>
>>67449213
literally husbando tier
>>
>>67449058

Men don't like to sit too close next to each other. I don't see a problem with that gif. It's not like he is taking with men like Aaron Rodgers.
>>
>>67448855
He is right and i would do the same in his position.
>>
>>67448855
based
>>
>>67448855
>Spending money on my friends, buying dinner for everyone, drinks for everyone, it’s a nice place to be, and I like people to feel cared for.
Fucking hell, I would do the same.
I have friends that don't have a pretty great economic situation and I would help them the fuck out if I had the money.
>>
all lies
he spends his money with his wow character and buying skins for csgo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.