[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wtf?I just came out of this movie and it was amazing.Why reviews
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
Wtf?I just came out of this movie and it was amazing.Why reviews bashing this movie?It has great action scenes and it really captures the comicbook-feeling for me.Sure, it was a little too long but it was a setup movie for justice league.

Can you explain to me why is this movie so bad?
>>
>>67448810
Because it can be summed up as follows:
>Batman is angry
>Superman cares about Lois Lane
And that's basically it for two and a half long hours
>>
>it was amazing
lol
>>
>>67448810
>Sure, it was a little too long
NO.

Stop saying that unless you want studios to start make 45 minute movies. It's a cinematic feature. It's supposed to be long visit to their universe.
>>
>>67448810
The story was kinda weak, especially for superman kinda like >>67449455 said, but I enjoyed Bruce's pov of superman.

The editing was pretty trash, the first half of the Superman vs Batman scene fucked up a lot of the choreography flow. This can be seen in most scenes. The unnecessary explosions, and the overbearing soundtrack in some scenes.

Other than that, it was a decent flick to go out and see
>>
>>67449551
You probably buy the extra-large tub of popcorn so you can get free refills
>>
>>67449551
Maybe if it didn't try and hamfist 3-4 plots into one movie they could make it a more manageable length and not have to resort to loud-as-fuck-drum scores to keep people awake.
>>
>>67448810
you have 2 minutes to prove you're not a shill
>>
>>67449699
Captain america 2 is still the best superhero movie.
>>
>>67448810
Fuck off res
>>
The movie was pretty good, the problem was it trying to tie in 6 different comic book plots into one, and the pacing was goofy. I actually thought the movie needed to be another hour long to flesh things out.

/co/ loves it because it talks about the essential reads
>Flashpoint
>Dark Knight Returns
>All-Star Superman
>Death of Superman
>Death in the Family
>Lois and Clark
>>
>>67448810
>Sure, it was a little long.

I'm assuming people keep saying this because of the pacing of the film which I think is ridiculous.

>pacing issues
>make it shorter that will help

No. It needs to be longer so everything didn't feel rushed. The R rated extended version should have been the theatrical release.

>tfw the extended cut gets universal praise
>>
>>67450225
So in hindsight they should have just released the R rated version right?
>>
>>67449455
>he didnt see it
Bruce watches people he care about die by laser vision.
Superman is dealing with having to choose when he can and can't save people, even though he can see and hear practically everything and is all powerful. Him saving Lois caused an international incident
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.