[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My head canon is that True Detective takes place in the HP Lovecraft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Truedetective.png (580 KB, 997x685) Image search: [Google]
Truedetective.png
580 KB, 997x685
My head canon is that True Detective takes place in the HP Lovecraft Universe, come at me.

Also, S2 never happened. Why did S1 work so much better then S2 exactly? Was it the ambiguous paranormal back drop?
>>
I loved season one, and I've only watched the first episode of the second season.

Is it really that bad?
>>
>>67448382
>Why did S1 work so much better then S2 exactly?
Pizza had less time to plagiarize s2.
>>
>>67448382
S2 is better than S1. Only pleb that get hard from pretentious rambling love S1 over S2. Yes S1 was good, but it was shit tier after episode 6. S2 is consistent and actually feel like a more mature and thought piece.
>>
Lovecraft stuff is so lame. I'm glad it was just hillbilly cultists and not a big scary monster.
>>
File: TDCS.png (736 KB, 1360x543) Image search: [Google]
TDCS.png
736 KB, 1360x543
S2 was rushed. That's all. Pizzaman didn't get enough time to write, and there was a new showrunner.
>>
>>67448382
>Why did S1 work so much better then S2 exactly?

Ignoring the content of the seasons... Pizzaman could never write but in S1 he was at least plagiarizing people who could. Fukanaga was a better director than anyone who worked on S2 and he also had the advantage of total control. S1 had two leads who could act, and S2 had one out of four who could.
>>
>>67448382
>head canon
>"HP Lovecraft Universe"
You need to be at least 18 to post here pal
>>
>>67448423
>>67448520
What did he plagiarize?
>>
>>67448568
>Something relatively popular
>UNDERAGE!
>>
File: tt11-600x586.png (704 KB, 600x586) Image search: [Google]
tt11-600x586.png
704 KB, 600x586
>>67448616
Mainly Thomas Ligotti and Alan Moore.
>>
>>67448382
>Also, S2 never happened.

lol what a fucking pleb.
>>
>True Detective takes place in the HP Lovecraft Universe

There isnt enough talk of scary negroes and niggers doing voodoo
>>
>>67448382
>s2 never happened

Back to l*ddit you nigger
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.