[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the Paranormal Activity movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
What do you think of the Paranormal Activity movies?
>>
I don't think about them.
>>
If you watch it to be scary then you can't go wrong. At least with first one, didn't watch others.
>>
The plot makes no sense
>>
Good sleeping aid
>>
>>67448228
>little kids are scary

Is this meme ever going to end?.
>>
>>67448448

They are, financially speaking
>>
>>67448408
People seem to forget first one only had a budget of 15k. Yeah it had many flaws but it was definitely scarier than majority of other horror movies. First one definitely had a charm about it, later ones were just money grabbing scheme.
>>
>>67448448
Have you seen El orfanato? If not check it out, it will change your thoughts about little kids.
>>
>>67448611
Yeah, I've seen it. Little kids are not scary, like just beat the shit out of those fucking midgets
>>
The first one was great, it was Jumpscares: The Movie but the minimal found-footage style was used to its full potential instead of as an excuse to hide shitty effects.

2 and 3 were terrible, muh spooky demon kids is overdone as hell. Didn't bother with the later ones.
>>
>>67448228
they're not really movies, they're like what tampico is to fresh orange juice
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.