[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally quota: the guy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Ken_Jeong.jpg (284 KB, 1250x1250) Image search: [Google]
Ken_Jeong.jpg
284 KB, 1250x1250
Literally quota: the guy
>>
>>67447176

Dont foget about the black they got to play human torch in the last F4 movie
>>
but no one gives a fuck about Asian representation though

in fact no one gives a fuck about asians period
>>
He's hilarious in Season 1 of Community, tolerable in Season 2, and shit thereafter. His comedy is based in moderation. He should never be a main character.
>>
>>67447176
Reminder: Ken Jeong is a fully qualified M.D., and can fall back on making hundreds of thousands a year if his Hollywood career peters out

Must be nice to come from connected money
>>
>>67447176
His sitcom is super formulaic and cheesy, but good for some reason.
>>
He's great as a side character who flits in and out of a series.
>>
He should be all of the ghostbusters.
>>
>>67448784
>but good for some reason.
What? You probably meant to say 'but I don't mind playing it in the background/casually watching it'. It's total shit and I have real patience when it comes to sitcoms.

I like Ken Jeong, but most people in here are right. He's good as a supporting character, but he can't do much being the lead one. I think he's very talented, especially for someone who's technically not a professional actor (in the sense most known actors are), he did trap himself in a certain performance format though.
>>
>>67449007
Post your Ghostbusters dreamteam

Will Arnett
Ken Jeong
JB Smoove
Steve Carell
>>
>>67449764
I don't know if I see Arnett and Carell going well together
>>
>>67447285
This, but that was a general problem with the later seasons of Community, they constantly forced stuff that should be kept in small doses
>>
>>67449672
i agree, don't care for his new show but I thought he was really funny on Community and he may have typecast himself. Who knows he may yet find a better vehicle for himself
>>
>>67449764
Schwarzenegger
Stallone
VanDamn
Lundgren
>>
>>67447223
>chink can't even read the OP

not surprised tbqh, you slanty eyed gook.
>>
Fuck all of you he was hilarious in community especially in the final season don't know what you'r all smoking buy it ain't that dank
>>
>>67447176
Nah he's a pretty decent niche actor
He was perfect in Pain and Gain
>>
>>67447285
>He's hilarious in Season 1 of Community

Stopped reading there. I should have stopped after hilarious because he is almost always the worst part of anything he's in.
>>
>>67449764
>Will Arnett
Why do people like this unfunny meme actor?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.