[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Thoughts?
>>
>>67446402
Took a story written by a guy who just wanted to give his autistic son a self insert and somehow made it worse.
>>
>>67446963

This pretty much. How do you butcher this shit so badly? If young adult books weren't so overdone I'd love for some kind of redo and this time haven't it done fucking right this time.
>>
>>67446402
Total shit
>>
It has one redeeming quality
>>
>>67447057
Is it the female lead?
>>
>>67447057
Don't......
>>
File: 51VUMSySYrL.jpg (57 KB, 356x500) Image search: [Google]
51VUMSySYrL.jpg
57 KB, 356x500
>>67446402
>ITT: movies you watch while doing something else
>>
>>67447057
there's actually two if you know what I mean by this ;^)
>>
Such butchered shit, I actually enjoyed the books (up until the sequel part with the Roman camp from San Fagcisco) and I was pretty excited for the movie until I went to go see it and found they butchered it despite the actors not being half bad.
Should've been a Netflix/HBO miniseries.
>>
Destroyed the books. Came out around the same time as Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince (aka the le funny teen awkward one) and tried to emulate that, rather than starting from when the characters were 11. Ironic given it was heavily promoted as "The next harry potter", even hiring the same director as the first two HP movies, yet skipped the coming of age formula that HP had going for it.
PJ movies are utter shite. Ambiguously killed off the main villain at the end of both movies because they weren't sure if they were gonna get the greenlight on the sequels.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.