[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Films that are better than people want to agree
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: Spiderman 3.jpg (326 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman 3.jpg
326 KB, 1280x1024
>Films that are better than people want to agree
>>
X-men 3
>>
Daredevil (movie)
>>
Tobey should have gotten an Oscar for that one scene where he annoys all the women.
>>
>>67446042
It's not that it's better than most people think, it's just not that much worse than the two films it followed.
>>67446208
Used to think this, but nah, it's pretty boring shit.
>>67446397
God no.
>>
>>67446564
The Daredevil movie is much better than the series.
>>
Batman v Superman
>>
>>67446042

Freddie Got Fingered

It's a masterpiece
>>
Spider-Man 3 would've been fine if they didn't force Venom in, the black suit as a hook for the next movie is fine but Venom himself was to omuch.
>>
>>67447107
Seriously, symbiote plus Sandman would be plenty and enough, SM 1 and 2 had one villain and one inner conflict for Peter as the main plot. SM 3 had way too much with Venom and New Green Goblin.
>>
The dance club scene was a goddamned masterpiece.
>>
>>67446042
Yes. It just goes to show how high expectations were following SM2
>>
>>67446042
I agree
>>
>>67446042
I mean, better than what came after for sure
>>
>>67446042
That one.
Man of Steel.
And now Batman V Superman.
>>
>>67446622
The series is complete shit from the little I've seen of it, so....
>>
>>67446042
It's a good trainwreck.
Raimi and crew bring their a-game, it's just the script is in shambles after a hasty step in by the studio to force Venom into it and tie up the Green Goblin subplot.
Once again, it was Sony executives that ruined everything, can you imagine how good it would have been if Marvel had the rights by then or even just Fox?
>>
File: image.jpg (866 KB, 1382x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
866 KB, 1382x2048
>>
>>67446042
Spiderman 3 made me so fucking dissapointed when it came out. Looking back though it's a really interesting piece of pop culture.
>>
>>67447427
No it's not.
>>
>>67446042

Phantom Menace
>>
>>67447375
>Marvel
It would have been painfully mediocre, just like the rest of the garbage they churn out.

>Fox
How are Fox any better than Sony?
>>
>>67447582
Agreed. It's uninspired but completely passable for the most part. It was the following prequels which cemented it as the biggest disappointment in manchild history.
>>
>>67447921

Even the Jar Jar hate is a little "forced", I can understand even liking The Phantom Menace a little but I don't understand how Clones or Sith are considered the good guys of the prequel trilogy when they are both the biggest insults to cinema as a whole. At least Phantom Menace felt the most Star Wars like out of all three of them.
>>
>>67446042
Spider-Man 3
X-Men 3
Kick-Ass 2
Watchmen
Terminator 3
Alien 3
>>
>>67448504
Agree on 1,2 and 4
Haven't seen 3
>>
>>67447847
>It would have been painfully mediocre
Not with Raimi at the helm. He would have helped them start the MCU off with a bang.

>Fox
Often retarded, but not as pants-on-head retarded as the execs at Sony that have so far ruined three Spider-Man pictures and are heading straight at an iceberg with Ghostbusters.
>>
>>67448504

>Terminator 3
Poor, poor Nick Stahl, I feel like he's an actor who should be doing more but nothing has been going right for him since Carnivale was cancelled. Shame though, he's actually not that bad of an actor.
>>
Glorious tribute to 90s trash cinema.
Deserved much better reception than it got, all but makes up for the trashy original.
>>
>>67448632
Guess you can say his career Stahl'd
>>
>>67447375
But if that had happened we wouldn't have had emo-parker, the dancing, or the jazz scene.

I think its better off in the end. I think its honestly the perfect movie to drink some beers to with the lads.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.