[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what should i watch tonight /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: movies.jpg (50 KB, 846x440) Image search: [Google]
movies.jpg
50 KB, 846x440
what should i watch tonight /tv/?
>>
maniac cop marathon
>>
Me and Duqueze spit roast your mom.

Or Blue Velvet, the Q2 extended edition.
>>
>>67445219

is there really a different version of Blue Velvet?
>>
>>67445060
Wow, you literally can't go wrong here. Great selection, anon. If it were me, From Beyond.
>>
>>67445289

thanks bud

i think i will watch from beyond
>>
File: Blue Velvet.jpg (130 KB, 797x695) Image search: [Google]
Blue Velvet.jpg
130 KB, 797x695
>>67445243
Yep, and it's amazing.
>>
>>67445627

should i even bother watching the non extended edition?
>>
>>67445708
Yes, as it's not been marred by some other entitled asshat.
>>
>>67445708
Of course, but the extended version puts in all the deleted scenes and stuff the studio made Lynch take out.
>>
>>67445897
Or the stuff Lynch didn't want in it anyway...
>>
>>67447354
Yeah, he filmed it because he didn't want it in his movie.
>>
>>67445897
Studio didn't make Lynch take anything out, you daft bastard. He had final cut on BV stipulated in the contract written up before he signed on to make Dune for de Laurentis.
>>
>>67447446
Do you have any fucking clue as to how directors work?
>>
A lot of films shoot extra footage that doesn't end up in the final cut... for a whole host of different reasons. do you know nothing?
>>
>>67447354
>>67447449
>>67447487
>>67447534

Who gives a shit what he wants? I want to see all of it, the film becomes the viewer's property after it's released, George. That guy also made an extended FWWM that's almost two hours longer, and it's great. Cry more nerds.
>>
Sans Soleil
>>
>>67447446
Do you have any idea how a film is put together during the editing phase?
>>
>>67447588
So you're a quantity not quality prick, then?
>>
>>67447602
>>67447534
>>67447487
Oh my god samefag no one gives a shit.
>>
>>67447588
I've got a 400 hour cut of The Shining here for you, asshat.
>>
>>67447652

No, most of those scenes made FWWM and Blue Velvet a better film. You can have both you fucking twat.
>>
>>67447656
Please back up your earlier statement and tell us exactly what 'stuff the studio made Lynch take out'. Or were you just flapping your lips like you knew what you were talking about until you were challenged and then it's just 'ah, nobody gives a shit' all of a sudden.
>>
>>67447795
>>67447693
>IP count still at six

You have full blown autism, and not fake 4chan autism, the real thing. I'm going to go download and watch those extended cuts just to piss you off.
>>
>>67447696
Not the film Lynch wanted. If I decided to release a version of BV that is 20 seconds longer than the Q2 edition, does that automatically make it better? you ain't got a clue, mate...
>>
>>67447860
So you're making these proclamations and are yet to even download them.... Haha. Nob.

All your doing is fucking yourself over if you think any longer cut is better by default... enjoy them you tool!
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.