[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will never watch this scene for the first time in the theater
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: The_Dark_Knight.jpg (127 KB, 1232x720) Image search: [Google]
The_Dark_Knight.jpg
127 KB, 1232x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPaTv98wUsE
>>
Well thank fuck for that

Fucking capeshit is the poison of Western civilization
>>
>>67445265
this was good, marvel is the real capeshit you faggot
>>
>>67445265
except capeshit started with marvel and is continuing now.
>>
File: James.png (307 KB, 361x501) Image search: [Google]
James.png
307 KB, 361x501
>>67445356
>>67445378

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?
>>
>>67444913
Liked it better when it looked like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz7tNgsIf-g
>>
Why does the Joker rob a bank, only to burn the money later?

If he doesn't really want the money, why did he kill one of his own henchmen, just so he could steal his share of the loot?

Is it a lolsorandum thing?
>>
>>67445681
Too cheese for me.
>>
>WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?
>I believe in the bus driver
>>
>>67445464
Nice. Is this pasta already? It's golden
>>
>>67445736
yeah the joker's whole basis is that his motives don't make sense except to fuck everybody up any way he can. The character was nearly impossible to portray effectively on screen without just seeming like a plot device. Heath was impressive for making it work
>>
>>67444913
>I'm McKennda with Drawl here

Why did the thug identify himself and one of his partners? That wasn't very bright. Was it hubris?
>>
>>67445736

Some men just want to watch the world burn, anon. It's like you didn't even watch the movie.
>>
File: Heist 2.jpg (94 KB, 849x357) Image search: [Google]
Heist 2.jpg
94 KB, 849x357
Good, it was retarded.

To this day, I still don't know how TDK gets away with doing the same retarded shit done in movies like TDKR or Transformers 2.
>>
>RACK EM UP
>RACK EM UP
>RACK EM UP
>>
>>67444913
>the way the joker falls out of the truck
>the way the first few bullets spring out of the gun as he stumbles
>>
>>67445736
>Why does the Joker rob a bank, only to burn the money later?

It was a mob bank. He was disrupting the balance of Gotham city for his own amusement.

>why did he kill one of his own henchmen, just so he could steal his share of the loot?

Watch the world burn etc.
>>
>>67444913
>You will never watch this scene for the first time in the theater again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhn8VVtrfDk

>Fucking EPIC !
>>
>>67445464
Saved, awesome pasta, thanks anon. Can you make another one, but with books?
>>
>>67445845
>>67445867
>>67445954

>lolsorandum grimderp

OK then.
>>
>>67445736
It was a mob bank, he did it to piss off all those mob members. The goons even make mention of it.
>They wired this thing up with, like, 5,000 volts. What kind of bank does that?
>A mob bank. I guess the Joker is as crazy as they say.
>>
>>67446045
What's random about calculatingly fucking up the balance of Gotham by at first robbing a mob bank? What's random about a psychopath wanting to fuck shit up and having the means to do so? If you don't like it's cool but your gross simplification is unbecoming of you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.