[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is season 5 of breaking bad the best season in the history of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: breaking-bad-jesse.jpg (2 MB, 3600x2700) Image search: [Google]
breaking-bad-jesse.jpg
2 MB, 3600x2700
Is season 5 of breaking bad the best season in the history of television?
>>
>>67444809
The first half sucked though, and the second half had like 3 good episodes.
>>
>>67444809
It's the worst season of Breaking Bad, so clearly not.
>>
season 1 was better
>>
That's not season one of Battlestar Galatica
>>
>>67444809
2 > 3 > 1 >>>>>>>> 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 5
>>
>>67444917
fucking this

the guy manages to overcome mexican cartels, a cold and calculating kingpin, the feds, and the foe that does him in are a bunch of inbred nazies from hicktown
>>
>>67444851
Season 1 was the only great season. Every other season was good with some dull stuff to balance out the great stuff.
>>
>>67444809
Where is Jesse now /tv/?
>>
2>1>3>>>>4>>>>>>>>>5
>>
>>67445287
Playing Need for Speed on his Microsoft Xbox 360.
>>
no season of Breaking Bad is anywhere near as good as the worst seasons of Deadwood, Mad Men, The Sopranos or The Wire so by default the answer would be no
>>
It was the worst season

Season 4 would of been a better finale
It had a good interesting villain final boss thing to fight at the end with Guss
What did did season 5 have as a villain? Fucking white supremacist nazis what a cop out.
>>
>>67445354
Pfffthahahahaha
>>
>>67444809
nah, not even the best season in breaking bad
>>
>>67444809
>Any season of Sopranos
>Season 5 or 7 of The Shield

only possible seasons that qualify
>>
It's not even the best season of the show.
>>
>>67445354
this tbqh. Take away the plot twists and breaking bad is as shallow as it gets. Any crack dealing wire nigger is a hundred times more interesting than skyler white or jesse pinkman
>>
>>67445582
>Sopranos
Nowhere near as good plot wise, it's too one dimensional
>The Shield
LOL
>>
>>67445683
>"plot wise"

and you definitely haven't seen The Shield if you think Walt's "character resolution" comes anywhere near the way Vic Mackey's story wraps up
>>
>>67445683
>Nowhere near as good plot wise, it's too one dimensional
Okay now I know you're just fucking around
>>
>>67445582
this post made me laugh. thanks anon.
>>
>>67444809
>Breaking Bad
>best anything
jej
>>
>>67445172
Jack was a really forced villain. I didn't like him
>>
>>67445758
what's your best season of television?
>>
>>67445582
Same anon, should mention Seasons 5 and 6 of Mad Men as well.
>>
>>67445912
but season 4 and 7 were top tier. Personally I find 5 to be the weakest of all those seasons
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.