[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rank them, /tv/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
Rank them, /tv/.
>>
>>67444685
TDK
BB
TDKR
>>
>>67444685
In order:

Unwatchable, Pretty Good, Functionally Idiotic
>>
>>67444720
/thread
>>
>>67444685
BB
TDK
TDKR
>>
>>67444685
BB is underrated. TDK is good. TDKR is shit but somehow still better than BVS.
>>
BB, TDKR, TDK

TDK was good, but it's overrated. I won't give it a 10, just because an actor died.
>>
DK 8.5/10
BB 8/10
TDKR 6/10
>>
>>67444685
BB is solid, but not very exceptional. A plot that decently sets up the premise of the trilogy, but not one I'd usually go back to.

Dark Knight was fantastic at the time. Only time I've enjoyed "serious" Batman

DKR was one of the least enjoyable movies I remember watching. It retread over the weak plot of the first movie, had awful villains, terrible plot twists and was a complete chore to get through, not to mention all the meme dialogue. It's not really a surprise why one five-minute scene from it is remembered better than the entire rest of the movie.
>>
Batman Begins - 6/10
The Dark Knight - 5.5/10
The Dark Knight Rises - 8.5/10
>>
BB is underrated. The whole world felt claustrophobic and to me, and the climactic scene was really memorable and very dense. I'm surprised they were able to pull it off.

to me
BB = DK >>> DKR
>>
>>67444977
You don't have to. It's a 10 even if heat legend never died.
okay not a 10 but you get what i mean
>>
>>67444685
BvS >BB > TDK> TDKR
>>
>>67444685
>any marvel > dark knight trilogy
:-^}
>>
BB = zzzzzz
TDK = huh? huh.
TDKR = vomit

and
Watchmen = Fuck yes
MoS = zzzzz
BvS = Huh! Alright!
>>
File: 1438701100598.gif (3 MB, 335x290) Image search: [Google]
1438701100598.gif
3 MB, 335x290
>>67444685
TDKR is the best mainly due to the stunning intro
>>
>>67445208
>heat legend
>>
>>67444685
see >>67444720

in order of which batman was best, i think it follows the chronology. BB felt like the best batman. he's trained and has the skill but needs experience and you can just tell when he saved Ra's from the ice cliff at the league that he was just thinking "god damn mother fucker, every day i get up and eat the gruel and this cunt tries to get me to kill somebody? i just want to help people and end crime, i swaer on me mum..." like it's just him against the world.

TDK hes a conflicted batman who has skill and experience but he gets in over his head and it costs him dearly. I didn't particularly like this batman, he seemed like a whiny cunt and almost seemed like he WANTED to kill joker from the beginning but simply refused to because of the rule. everyone pretty much egged him to do it and the world would have been better off. because he didn't, it cost him dearly and he ended up with more scars than the joker (2 deep 4 me)

TDKR was frankly a mess. he quit for 8 years so basically he got mad that he wasn't invincible. also his leg was busted up from the end of TDK. the way he trained up and recovered from the back-breaker didn't really matter because his city went to shit anyway.

if they left it at BB and TDK then it would have been a rise to glory and fall from grace story.

but with TDKR it was just a rich boy with a stronger-than-average conviction to do the rightest thing in the most unexpected way and it didn't really work out the way he thought so he bailed and went to rome with his fortune and left his fucking legacy to an amateur.
>>
TDK>BB>TDKR
>>
>>67444685
BB 7/10
TDK 8/10
TDKR 10/10 absoluté kinógárphy
>>
>>67444685
TDK
TDKR
BB (swear to me kills, this film)
>>
Shit, shit, and more shit
>>
>>67447561
/thread
>>
>>67444685

Batman Returns > Batman > The Dark Knight > Batman Forever > Batman Begins > Batman and Robin > The Dark Knight Rises
>>
christian bales terrible batman voice took every one of these films down a notch
>>
>>67444685
BB: Nolan/10
TDK: Nolan/10
TDKR: 10/10 masterpiece
>>
>>67444685
Plane scene>every other batman movie
>>
File: the BATman.png (138 KB, 344x271) Image search: [Google]
the BATman.png
138 KB, 344x271
>>67444685
1. Batman Begins
2. The Dark Knight
3. Batman Returns
4. The Dark Knight Rises
5. Batman
6. Batman Forever
7. Batman and Robin
>>
>>67444685
TDK
TDKR
BB
>>
>>67444751
Batman Begins is the only decent flick of the 3.

If you think TDK is good, well congrats you've killed the DC-verse
>>
>>67444685
BB
TDKR
TDK (Ledger's performance is the only thing that saves it, honestly.)
>>
BB>TDK>TDKR
>>
>>67444685
Begins >>>>>> TDKR > TDK
>>
>>67444685
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises
>>
>>67444685
Reddit needs to leave.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.