[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what's in the box?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: seven.jpg (18 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
seven.jpg
18 KB, 620x349
what's in the box?
>>
kevin spacey said it in the movie
>>
>>67444513
Actually, the director admitted that Spacey was insane, and lying. Morgan Freeman, however, was just as insane and played along for the lulz. There was in fact pizza in the box. Freeman just wanted to see whether Pitt would do it or not.
>>
>>67444582
Kek best plot twist ever
>>
>>67444450
Dragon dildos
>>
>>67444450
BVS script
>>
File: bag.jpg (67 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bag.jpg
67 KB, 1920x1080
>>67444450
A shark
>>
>>67444582
/thread
>>
>>67444450
The obvious answer is that it's a head, but after thinking about it a little it might have been a fetus and some organs - or a head with organs thrown in with it.
>>
Well, I found the way Morgan Freeman acted indeed kind of suspicious. >>67444582 might be true.
>>
>>67445107
He says it her head.

If it was the fetus why would he lie and say it was her head, what would be the point.

It's her head, the movie wasn't clever enough to be anything beyond the literal interpretation.
>>
the bible
>>
I don;t even understand how anyone can watch that movie and not come to the conclusion her head was in the box

do you need it fucking spelled out for you?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.