[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A man pulled over in a routine traffic stop found himsel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>A man pulled over in a routine traffic stop found himself behind bars over a long-overdue copy of the Tom Green comedy "Freddy Got Fingered."

>The North Carolina man, James Meyers, was pulled over for a broken brake light. When the Concord, NC officers ran a check on his driver's license it showed an outstanding warrant for a movie he had rented and failed to return -- in 2002.

>"The guy brings me to the back of the car and he goes: 'Sir, I don't know how to tell you this, but there's a warrant out for your arrest from 2002. Apparently you rented a movie, 'Freddy Got Fingered,' and you never returned it,'" he recounted the officers telling him in a video posted to YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8UmCkjzARg

>"That's what my local law enforcement officers are up to," he says in the video. "They're not out here catching heroin dealers."

>When stopped, he was on his way to drop off his daughter at school, he says. The officers, who Meyers described as courteous, allowed him to complete the school run before turning himself in.
>>
Lol remember when the officers in the movie took away Freddy
>>
>The Rowan County warrant remains open, according to the report, and Meyers is liable for a fine. He's due in court on April 27 to answer the charge of failure to return hired property, a misdemeanor.

>The film in question, "Freddy Got Fingered," starring comedian Tom Green and actor Rip Torn, was a relatively new release at the time. The video shop, J&J Video in Salisbury, North Carolina, has since closed.

>Green himself has developed an interest in the case, tweeting on Thursday, "I just saw this and am struggling to believe it is real."

>The Canadian comedian, interviewed on an Australian TV show, talked about the incident, adding that he'd contacted Meyers and they'd "had a good laugh about it."

>"It's a completely bizarre story... it's an example of how bureaucracy can get out of control."
>>
Piratefags BTFO again
>>
>>67444510
Yeah that was funny, they thought he got fingered
>>
>>67444419
>'Sir, I don't know how to tell you this, but there's a warrant out for your arrest from 2002. Apparently you rented a movie, 'Freddy Got Fingered,' and you never returned it,'"

Wouldn't have been able to keep a straight face through this.
>>
Daddy would you like some sausage?
>>
>>67445559
This.

His remark about "that's what my local law enforcers are up to" shows he doesn't have sense of humour at all.
>>
this movie is such avant garde kino people are willing to go to prison for it

bravo, seth
>>
>>67445942
I wouldn't laugh until the whole thing was over.

How do warrants work, anyway? Was someone keeping it alive since 2002?
>>
>>67445559
If you want to video you can see he has bsolutely no sense of humour.
>>
>>67444419
The scene in the movie where rip torn dances and sings "fuck your daddy" is fucking hilarious. That camera shot of the mom at the top of the stairs during it hahahaha
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.