[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw she is literally the least offensive thing about this movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ww1200_article_story_large.jpg (188 KB, 1012x675) Image search: [Google]
ww1200_article_story_large.jpg
188 KB, 1012x675
>yfw she is literally the least offensive thing about this movie
>>
>OP is a feminist
>>
>Affleck will be bad
>Gadot will be bad
>Script will be good because of Terrio
lol
>>
>>67443574
It's because she's a model and has zero range and a flaccid personality by de facto.

Just look at her interviews. People who paid to watch this film should be rounded up and shot. I fucking hate capeshit and people who support it.
>>
>>67443574
>>67444082
The irony is in how easily offended 4chan is now days.
>>
>>67443574

I'm actually pretty hyped for her movie. She was the best part of this mess. Ben was also good, bust script made him seem like a retard.
>>
File: what.png (348 KB, 722x371) Image search: [Google]
what.png
348 KB, 722x371
>>67444143
>by de facto.
>>
>>67444082
no, her lack of backstory was stupid but less worse than the other horseshit in the movie

>>67444102
all the stuff we were worried about was ok/good and the rest of it was 100x worse to make up for it

>>67444143
she was fine for the big dumb action scenes in this big dumb movie
>>
>>67444147
>4chan

/tv/ is the normie central. I'm sure average age here is below 16.
>>
>>67444192
>less worse
u raep inglish
>>
>>67444255
"better" is too strong a word
>>
>>67443574
i liked her.

all she wanted to do was get her picture back so her island wouldn't be discovered then she found a giant fucking monster worthy of battling. i am quite pleased that she wasn't a whiny cunt all movie who didn't do anything.

if anything she was the most prepared and experienced person to deal with the threat. she clearly enjoyed the prospect of fighting doomsday and didn't shy away whatsoever. Batman couldn't really do anything but support with the gas and superman has the strength but my god all he does is fucking punch people.

at least WW was dodging and had a fighting strategy like cutting the tendon. supes just rushes in like a retarded Prot Pally gets in a fist fight.

like jesus christ at least learn to dodge.

lasso was cool too.
>>
the scene where she saves batman got he loudest applause/cheers in my theater

she was more than fine for the role. the accent was a little distracting though.
>>
>>67444192
>muh backstory

why do you need an origin stuffed down your throat for her to be interesting?

If anything it's interesting when they introduce something without any exposition and you simply observe how people react to it.

now i'm curious about her in WWI. did other amazons help in the war? did she act alone and flee the island because she knew without her help, the allies would lose and the world would be run into the ground? did she try to get the picture back so she could destroy it because nobody on the island actually knew she left to help and would get in deep shit if the found out?

these are all questions that don't need to be answered because we've seen all we need to see of her character.

she can strategize, keep a calm head, fights for the good guys and her farts probly smell like heaven.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.