[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we beg nolan to come back and direct all batman movies till
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].jpg (79 KB, 1280x900) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
79 KB, 1280x900
PLEASE NOLAN PLEAAASSE ILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT NOLANN!!
>>
>>67442911
PLEASE ASK HIM FOR US HENRY
>>
>>67442911
We miss the big man
>>
No. He said all he needed to say with DKR. All's we need is a director that is not literally incompetent and we'll be fine.
>>
But his Batman movies suck.
>>
He's fine, but his Batman isn't Batman. Zack "the hack, made Superman fly the Union Jack, thinks Wonder Woman has a tic tac rack, makes audiences want their money back, movies so wack that his momma turned black" Snyder doesn't understand Batman either. We just need a director who appreciates the mythology and is not cartoonishly incompetent.
>>
>>67442911
Might aswell give an extra paycheck to Affleck.
>>
>>67443236
This.
>>
>>67443236
all of batman begins, TDK and the first half of TDKR are objectively GOAT
>>
>>67443271
Zack "the hack, about to get the sack, gave WB a massive heart attack, looks like Justice League's gonna get pushed back" Snyder
>>
>>67443322
Greatest of all time for what? Movies? Superhero movies? Batman movies? Whichever it is, no they're not. They're incompetently made dreary films with no imagination.
>>
>>67443381
I think you meanZack "the mac, weight of the world on his back. All his fucking movies get unwarranted flack. Look in his wallet and you'll find fat stacks. Check the trades, Justice League is still on track, to destroy Disney Marvel using Ben Aff-lack" Snyder.
>>
AAAAAAAH NOLAN HELP ME
>>
>>67443660
kek
>>
>>67443236
this x a million. His films were good because of Batman & Robin destroying the franchise.
>>
there is only one good batman movie nolan shot.
begins and rises were utter shit. you know that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.