[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 5x20_No_you're_right.png (418 KB, 911x679) Image search: [Google]
5x20_No_you're_right.png
418 KB, 911x679
>>
WHERE DID I GO WRONG?
>>
>tfw you kill three patients in one day with rabies
just kill me
>>
Man what the fuck happened to this actor and to Scrubs.

How do you go from such GOT material to doing god awful shit for the remaining seasons.
>>
>>67442580
>tfw rabies is a completely preventable disease using a simple injection
>>
>>67442394
Best episode.
>>
>>67442708
I noticed that after watching scrubs I started to do this whenever I got a blowy joey from the Misses.
>>
what was the name of that song again?
>>
IS THERE a WORSE doctor on television? I mean this guy just kills everybody he touches

Might as well call him Dr. Pox
>>
I fucking hated that cunt Jill Tracey, even in death she was annoying as shit
>>
Hate how people call this show Reddit. OK some of the jokes with JD and Turk are lolsorandum and Cox is kind of a meme and self indulgent but the bits with Ted and the Janitor were hilarious and the plots generally managed to be emotive without being mawkish. Good and well written show for its first few seasons.
>>
>>67442822
HOW TO SAVE A LIFE

>Remember what you told me. As soon as you start blaming yourself for other people's deaths, there's no going back
>>
>>67442719
But only if you get the shot in time.
>>
>>67442926
>next episode he goes back
welp
>>
>>67442864
I always loved her because she constantly pissed off my favorite character
>>
>>67443066
He goes back drunk. Then the whole episode is JD realizing he has to be there for cox as a friend.
>>
>>67442924
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>67443119
Oh you are the living end
>>
season 9 > season 7
>>
>>67443169
Was Season 7 the writer's strike one?
>>
>>67443231
Yes.
>>
>>67442987
Yeah, that's why it must suck.

By the way, can anyone think of a movie I'm thinking of? I remember almost nothing about it but this one scene stuck with me for something.

It's an action movie. I'm pretty sure it's the bad guys. They're storming a hotel room for where they think the good guys are. One of the grunts has a keycard and tried inserting it but his hand is shaking. Another grunt says something like "HURRY UP". The first dude says "I-I can't control my hand! I think I have rabies or something!". Now that I think of it there was a scene earlier where he got bit by a dog. That's all I remember. It's probably a really popular movie and I look like a retard but I saw it when I was young. Must have come out in the early-mid 90s.
>>
>>67443463
bruh
>>
>>67442719

What happened was 3 patients received donated organs, and those organs came from a person with rabies. The doctors didn't know this and didn't find out until it was too late, because they didn't suspect it could be rabies and the patients died. Cox takes it so hard because he pushed really hard to get the transplants done.

>He wasn't about to die, was he newbie?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.