[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come everyone I know IRL who's watched this flick loved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (704 KB, 850x1205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
704 KB, 850x1205
How come everyone I know IRL who's watched this flick loved it yet /tv/ and critics hated it?
>>
because you're still in high school anon
>>
Everyone you know is dumb, or hasn't put any thought into the movie.
>>
you and your friends are simpletons
>>
Because it hasn't been leaked yet so /tv/ can't make any memes besides how awful it's rotten tomato score is
>>
File: 1440181149639.jpg (188 KB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440181149639.jpg
188 KB, 1000x1200
YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE PATRICIAN, CONGRATULATIONS BROTHER.
>>
File: 1458941898699.jpg (256 KB, 974x1104) Image search: [Google]
1458941898699.jpg
256 KB, 974x1104
>>67442023
>>
>>67442177
>Stop talking about piss jars!

kek
>>
Because your mom isn't going to argue with you about whether the movie she had to take you was bad or not, she's already given up.
>>
>>67442023
Because Marvel made critics believe that CapeReddit is a genre
>>
>>67442023
Because you won't stop shilling this complete bloated-budget wreck of a movie.

No one will remember it 10 years from now, just like no one will remember TFA or Jurrasic World.
>>
>>67442023
I watched it yesterday, people literally stood up and applauded when the movie ended.
>>
You're friends with manchildren
>>
>>67442177
i made a meme, now you can't defend yourself. nice try disney.
>>
>>67442700
>americlaps react to watching a movie to the end without getting shot
>>
>>67442920
I'm brazilian.
>>
>>67442974
That's even more impressive you weren't shot then.
>>
>>67442023
Because you're surrounded by plebeians with uber shit taste.
>>
>>67444478
kek
i'm not him and i'm brazilian too, i've never seem people clapping in a movie before
>>
>>67444478
Well we don't get shot when we're in the cinema, only when we get OUT of the shopping center that houses the cinema.

Now seriously the critics for this movie make NO SENSE, movies with smaller rating scores have a bigger % than BvS.
>>
>>67442023
1. Disney
2. Marvel

I loved the film, one of the things I would have liked though is some sort debate between Superman and the Government, some sort of negotiation on what sort of things he would intervene in, he cant cure wars and terrorism still exists as we saw and think something along those lines would have been pretty cool to watch. Also maybe having Batman approached by military governmental officials accussing Superman of breaching the terms and then asking for help to take him down?? What do you think?
>>
>>67442023

Same reason McDonalds serves millions of people a day but anyone with a tiny bit of taste says McDonalds is shit.
>>
>>67442177
Where the fuck is "A Decent 30"?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.