[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: 1458335427896.jpg (40 KB, 335x500) Image search: [Google]
1458335427896.jpg
40 KB, 335x500
Just catched Groundhog Day here on TV in my country .. and I'm wondering.. are there any more games with this 'repeating the same day' theme? Not as good as Groundhog Day for sure.. but gimme some suggestions. I love time travel games .. and this theme is sort of time travel ..
>>
>catched
>>
>catched
>>
Edge of Tomorrow.
>>
>>67440467
Why is everyone suddenly talking about this movie?
>>
frounhog way
>>
>>67440467
Repeaters.
Identicle plot to groundhog day
>>
>catched

[spoilers] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_time_loops [/spoilers]
>>
Edge of Tomorrow or Live Die Repeat
>>
>>67440687
It's eastern, there be reruns
>>
>catched

[spoilers] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_time_loops [/spoilers]
>>
frounhog way
>>
File: wIPqU2.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
wIPqU2.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>
>catched
>>
>catched
>>
>>67440467
Why is everyone suddenly talking about this movie?
>>
>>67441783
Netflix had it on their feed.
>>
>>67440467

Just watched "Retroactive" on MGM. It's got the repeats you want (with a lot of 90's flair).
>>
>>67441177

Off by ONE 1!!!!

FUck everyone else
>>
just watched project almanac today, consists of time travel so it may fall in the sceme of groundhogday, it's energetic but has alot of logic holes

6/10 worth one watch
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVooyfaPYD8 12:01 short film from 1990
>>
>catched

>>
I've seen this thread before you sly dog
>>
>catched
>>
>>67443413
"His short fiction, which has often been collected and anthologized, includes the short story "12:01 PM." Originally in the December 1973 issue of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, the story was adapted into both the Oscar-nominated short film 12:01 pm (1990) and the TV movie 12:01 (1993). Lupoff appeared in both films as an extra.[4] The major plot device is a time loop, and bears great similarity to that of 1993's Groundhog Day. Lupoff and Jonathan Heap, director of the 1990 film, were "outraged" by the apparent theft of the idea, but after six months of lawyers' conferences, they decided to drop the case against Columbia Pictures."
>>
please repeat my post
>>
haHAHAhahaHA so funny le ebin and QUIRKY I get it, because bill murray groundhog day repats the same day everytime he wakes and you post this thread everytime you wake because youre a fat fucking reddit cunt who think this type fo this is funny, eh? I bet you just snicker whenever the first post is ">catched" or "Edge of Tomorrow" don't ya, redditor? but the real best part is when some fucking tourist fag comes here and believes you're actually here for recommendations. thats when you truly start to giggle like a complete fucking faggot baby, huh? fuck off for good kiddo. never come back.
>>
haHAHAhahaHA so funny le ebin and QUIRKY I get it, because bill murray groundhog day repats the same day everytime he wakes and you post this thread everytime you wake because youre a fat fucking reddit cunt who think this type fo this is funny, eh? I bet you just snicker whenever the first post is ">catched" or "Edge of Tomorrow" don't ya, redditor? but the real best part is when some fucking tourist fag comes here and believes you're actually here for recommendations. thats when you truly start to giggle like a complete fucking faggot baby, huh? fuck off for good kiddo. never come back.
>>
>>67443978
only time I actually laughed, only time I posted this
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_films_featuring_time_loops
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.