[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the reason box offices are tanking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
It's the current year, and nobody wants to go pay $18 to sit in some greasy buttery chair that some slimy brown person just rubbed his fingers all over for 2 hours just have your movie interrupted by some retard and his gaggle of monkeys in attendance with him.

It's not the movies guys. It's the whole toxic environment.
>>
>>67437785

theater segregation would solve the problem at the box office.
>>
>>67437785
>pay $18
I have never paid more than $12 to see a movie and matinees cost less

> b-b-but popcorn and diet coke

that's your problem, fatass
>>
>>67437785
I told him to post a racist meme and he actually did it!

what a madman!
>>
>>67437885
>I have never paid more than $12

depends on area - live in shit area and you get lower prices

>b-b-but popcorn and diet coke

i dont get refreshments (why are you stuttering with typing?)
>>
>>67437833

i support thus
>>
>>67437833
Segregation worked. Imagine the peace of mind using a public toilet seat you know has never touched a godless brown monkey butt.
>>
>>67437885

>flyover faggot thinks his opinion matters
>>
pol please go
>>
>>67437785
>>67437833
>>67438459
>>67438619
>>>/pol/
>>
>>67437997
If you're paying more than 12 bucks for a ticket its not because you live in a nice area, you're just getting fucked by metro area prices. I bet you have to pay for parking.
>>
>>67437885
>that's your problem, fatass
It's yours as well when I cba going to the loo after a big gulp and piss on the seat
>>
>>67438768
>not going to the first showing of the day
>early bird discount on top of matinee
>theater is completely empty
>extra large coffee
I will never understand why faggots pre-order tickets and go opening night.
>>
>>67438768
>not going to the first showing of the day
>early bird discount on top of matinee
>theater is completely empty
>sneak in thermos of coffee
>maybe a danish
>still wearing your PJ's
>maximum comfy
I will never understand why faggots pre-order tickets and go opening night.
>>
>>67437887

>A dark gentleman on popcorn stand
>looks like he just saved me 1,800 calories and $15 and possible contamination
>>
>>67438745

Just get off 4chan

I bet you have /pol/ on macro
>>
>>67438745
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>67437785
Box offices are the highest they've ever been, movies routinely hit 1 billion now when that was almost unheard of 20 years ago
>>
the reason box offices are tanking

It's the current year, and nobody wants to go pay $18 to sit in some greasy buttery chair that some slimy white person just rubbed his fingers all over for 2 hours just have your head shot by some retard and his gaggle of cucks in attendance with him.

It's not the movies guys. It's the whole toxic environment.
>>
>>67439299
What is that adjusted for inflation?
>>
>>67439417

when the burn so good all you can do is copy paste and change one word
>>
>>67439299
inflation my nigga
>>
If box offices are tanking, than how come shit films like Batman v. Superman gets a $250 million dollar budget?
>>
>>67438938
>pre-order tickets and go opening night.
They want to be cool and a part of the in crowd, it is a human need, also how Facebook became dominant.

See Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
>>
>>67437785
I feel like Hollywood in general just leaves a bad tastes in people's mouths.
>>
>>67442052
[insert Olivia Munn joke here]
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IixxgYFWCw

>this is why you don't watch movies in theatres with shitskins
>>
>>67442348
Bollywood movies are energetic musicals, so I could understand the concert atmosphere.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.