[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck did this show last 9 seasons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
How the fuck did this show last 9 seasons?
>>
Any good gifs or webms on the wife in the show? She's hot as fuck, but I have no interest in watching any of that show just to get a glimpse of any lewdness.
>>
>>67406389
wife was hot
>>
>>67406389
syndication probs, shit is like third behind seinfeld and friends for re-runnage.
>>
>>67406389
Because it was great you pleb
>>
>>67406389
I fucking love this show. You are a moron with no sense of humour.
>>
Frank Costanza gave that show it's legs.
>>
my eyes are gettin weary
>>
>>67406389
it was comfy as fuck
>>
It lets the braindead live in their waking coma until they finally begin to putrefy.
>>
>>67406672
My back is gettin tight
>>
LEMON ICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Because it was comfy as fuck. Last season was a major drop in quality tho
>>
Fatty likes cake!

Love the show. It may not be top tier but it was comfy and the cast had good chemistry together.
>>
File: 2544862.jpg (59 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
2544862.jpg
59 KB, 768x512
>>67406775
>>
>>67406389
I've never watched it, but I'm guessing Jerry Stiller carried the entire show.
>>
>>67406801
I'm sitting here in trafffic
>>
>>67407158
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbpm4lEd9Vw
>>
MY BALLS ARE GETTING ITCHY
>>
cause Leah Remini is fap material. Her nasty attitude just makes you want to fuck it right out of her. Also when she gets pregnant her tits and ass get huge and its fucking delcious. tldr. kinda funny, mostly fap
>>
>>67406389
special injections were on-set to curb all the down time from eating when they had to shoot outside of the kitchen.
>>
>>67406389
normies
>>
>>67407697

MY GOOCH IS GETTING TIGHT
>>
>>67407306
And Carrie is getting the BBC tonight
>>
>>67406775
>>67407049
He's somewhat correct. I worked in a retirement home, and shows like this were on in room 24/7.
>>
>>67407306

ON THE QUEENSBORO BRIDGE TONIGHT
>>
Was there a single good show on CBS or ABC in the last ten years? Literally nothing but pleb lowest common denominator shit elderly people and the unwashed masses watch. The only basic cable networks with shows worth watching in the last decade are FOX and NBC.
>>
>>67406389
so good untill carrie started to age like milk. seriously she went from a solid 8 to a strong 4, and lost all of her appeal in the process.
>>
>>67407306
On the MEMESborough bridge tonight
>>
>>67408885
just because you don't like sitcoms, doesn't mean they're not good.
>>
>>67408482
Bit I dont care cuz all I wanna do....
Is sit right here and fap right next to you.
>>
>>67410371
Sitcoms do suck though for the most part. Every good sitcom would have been better as a single camera show instead of being mass produced as cheaply as possible
>>
>>67410832
and how old are you?
>>
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.