[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the joke Stew. I'm explaining it Stew, for the audience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
This is the joke Stew. I'm explaining it Stew, for the audience Stew. I think if I over explain the joke, Stew, the joke, Stew, then that will get laughs Stew.
>>
"If you dissect a joke you kill the joke. If you dissect a Stewart Lee joke you get his act" - Brendan Burns
>>
>They hate me, but they're obsessed with me
kek
>>
fingered him after a gig once
>>
was that Kevin Eldon as a mouse
>>
Stew really wants everyone to hate him. The current series of Comedy Vehicle is so fucking over the top painful. He did a cat diarrhea sound or over 3 minutes before he delivered the punchline, which was really only quarter of a punchline. He's just doing it for himself now.
>>
>>67405112
aha that's the joke stew
>>
>>67405218
loving it
>>
>>67405112

Yeah the cat episode was fucking awful, I love me some Stew but between that and his completely rehashing his Muslim stuff this series has been a bit of a let down.
>>
>>67405424

You know that the whole episode where the joke was that he was making fun of people who say you should make fun of muslims which was pretty much exactly the same as some material he already did years ago.
>>
He comes out, Stew...
>>
>>67405112
He was testing the audience's patience there, but the episode seems to have gotten negative reviews from even his most hardcore of supporters. I hated it.

In fact this series is by far the worst so far. Though I haven't caught up with tonight's episode yet. How much re-hashed shit is there?
>>
File: 1454511871168.jpg (156 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
1454511871168.jpg
156 KB, 500x644
>>
>le hide behind 8000 layers of irony, make no intelligent commentary, then pretend anyone who criticises you doesn't get it man

Coward of a performer.
>>
>>67404906

C'mon Stew, don't worry about all dem Toris in the house. The house of commons.
>>
yeesh, lotta negativity on /tv/

i think he's alright
>>
>>67406759
The part that confuses me is why he lists criticism of himself on his website
>>
File: 1433568332690.jpg (807 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433568332690.jpg
807 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>The joke is my joke is bad
>The Joke is I have to explain my joke
>The Joke is that some jokes aren't appropriate
>The Joke is that I'm not even going to tell a joke
>The Joke is a meta joke about the joke being a meta joke, that's the joke

I just... I never got the appeal of this guy
>>
>british """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""comedian"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>67408172
In episode one of this season he explains the type of comedy he does. I forgot the term he uses. Look it up it might help understand it.
>>
>>67406759
And he's not even a real stew
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.